Tunnel Team

MrC

Reaction score
A little unashamed positivity for a Wednesday night:

For one of the loyalty program rewards, we selected the Tunnel Team experience for the first game. It was great!

I am attaching a photo of PJ coming down the tunnel. He said nothing, just had a look of intense concentration on his face as he high-five'd fans all the way to the exit.

(Sorry for the multiple attached thumbnail images. Took some experimentation to get the image to display upright when uploaded.)

Tunnel Team up.jpg

Attachments

• Tunnel Team.jpg
    Tunnel Team.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 96
  • Tunnel Team rr.jpg
    Tunnel Team rr.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Tunnel Team rl.jpg
    Tunnel Team rl.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 80

So I take it you were in the tunnel? Fun experience?

So I take it you were in the tunnel? Fun experience?

Yes, it was fun and very memorable.

It was slightly chaotic, which is understandable given it was the first time it was done. But seeing the staging area, watching the band line up and go out on the field, waiting for the team to come down the tunnel, high five'ing PJ and numerous players as they went by...that was awesome!

I highly recommend it.

I'm doing it for a couple games this year as it was the only benefit that ... I thought looked good too choose.

I look forward to doing it.

Any recommendations?

I did it once two years ago. We did have to hustle to get back to our seats or we would have miss the kick off. Overall it was a fun experience.

Very cool and thanks for posting the pics!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any recommendations?

I think the best spot along the tunnel is nearer the entrance to the field. Can get a long view of the team coming down, but also get to see the preparation as Goldy gets ready to ride onto the field.

It was fun to see what is going on behind the scenes.

I think the best spot along the tunnel is nearer the entrance to the field. Can get a long view of the team coming down, but also get to see the preparation as Goldy gets ready to ride onto the field.

It was fun to see what is going on behind the scenes.

Noted thank you.

Looks like a moment to remember. I'll have to do that sometime. My neck hurts.

Top Bottom