Week 2 Other Games Thread

Love the white helmets Colorado is wearing. Big touchdown pass for ISU!

ISU 74-yd TD pass! What a game! Like I said, QB has been phenomenal for them, and the offensive scheme has been so smart. They've had Iowa on their heels all day. Several outstanding individual plays by WR's, but so many times they've got guys running free.

Dirty Gervase gets by on a borderline late hit out of bounds (same guy that speared Mitch) and is torched deep on the very next play for a Cyclone TD.

Added benefit to being out here on West coast for the Gophs is college FB games all day long!

The Iowa QB, Stanley, stares down receivers worse than any QB I have watched in years.

OT coming for Iowa ISU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hawks and Badgers, Nebraska - If we are competing for the same recruits...we want them to look to be on the downward spiral and for us to be on the rise.

There's only so much room at the top.

No conference loyalty, ever, for those two/three although my hate is less for the hard luck Huskers. That's a tortured fan base..... I will support Michigan, Penn State, Ohia, Etc....
I agree with this, but I would add Northwestern to the list to root against. We've been neck and neck with them lately, each trying to scratch our way up the pecking order, and we seem to compete for many of the same recruits. Glad to see the Cats get pounded today.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Iowa pulls it out in OT. wow, the defenses sucked in that game.

AMEN. Each and every year it seems that jNW is the media darling. Each and every year it seems they disappoint. Rinse. Repeat.

I agree and I just don't get it...

AMEN. Each and every year it seems that jNW is the media darling. Each and every year it seems they disappoint. Rinse. Repeat.

They went 10-2 in the regular season 2 years ago.

Huskers travel very well. Ducks stadium with a lot of red. Ducks march right down and score.

Black shirt defense?
Uhh... No!

They went 10-2 in the regular season 2 years ago.
That was a nice season and I would take it. But you're the president of the group telling us that Minnesota's nine wins last year were meaningless. Two years ago, Northwestern beat a good Stanford team and nobody else. Their three losses were 38-0, 40-10 and 45-6. If that was Minnesota you would've been calling for the coach's head.

Indiana can move the ball. They get an even average defense and they may not win the East, but could certainly disrupt the usual order.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just hand b1gw to Wisconsin

Rutgers and jerry kill still haven't scored a TD well into the 2nd quarter versus Eastern Michigan

Update* halftime still no TD

Since wisconsin won by 17 against a 34.5-point spread, are they 2-0 or 2*-0?

I haven't watched any Rutgers games. Do they show/talk about Kill a lot?

That was a nice season and I would take it. But you're the president of the group telling us that Minnesota's nine wins last year were meaningless. Two years ago, Northwestern beat a good Stanford team and nobody else. Their three losses were 38-0, 40-10 and 45-6. If that was Minnesota you would've been calling for the coach's head.

That wasn't just a good Stanford team, they won the Pac-12 and the Rose Bowl. That is a better win by far than any in the Kill/Claeys era.

They also beat a 8-5 Duke team, shut us out, won at Nebraska, and won at Wisconsin. By far better than any recent season we've had.

Hooskers SUCK!!!
Bwahahahaha!!!

Nebraska has been defenseless so far this season.

Bob Diaco should get fired at half time. This Nebraska defense is terrible.

That wasn't just a good Stanford team, they won the Pac-12 and the Rose Bowl. That is a better win by far than any in the Kill/Claeys era.

They also beat a 8-5 Duke team, shut us out, won at Nebraska, and won at Wisconsin. By far better than any recent season we've had.
I said I'd take it.

Top Bottom