Week 2 Other Games Thread

Kill may have the worst QB in the Big 10. Until this last completion had a string of 1 of 11 for 5 yards with an INT- ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disappointing slate of afternoon games after those great ones at noon. Bunch of yawners. Musings:

Either USC D isn't as good as you'd expect or the MSU D is back in unusual form after last year. They look great against WMU. Add to Maryland and Purdue peformances thus far, I'm nervous. Again, tonight will be huge for MN and will tell us fans a lot.

IU piling up points on UVA. Not easy to go on the road and do that in FBS, so their O is definitely legit.

Nebraska D. Yikes.

It's fun watching Arkansas get slapped around by TCU.

Middle Tennessee state is tied with Syracuse 23-23 in 4th quarter. Thought it noteworthy because we play Mid Tenn st next Saturday.

Well St. Scholastica won their game today 47-27 today against Greenville in Illinois.

St. John's beat NAIA team Presentation 49-14.

Also UST lost to UW-Stout and Concordia in Moorhead beat UW-Whitewater.

Howard beat UNLV last week and led Kent State 21-14 at halftime this week.

Looks like they will come up short against Kent State though...

Eastern Michigan takes down Rutgers by a score of 16-13. Doesn't look good for Coach Kill.

Middle Tennessee beats Syracuse 30-23. Might not be a cakewalk next Saturday.

Chris Strevler and USD jumping on Bowling Green 21-9 in first half.

Chris Streveler and South Dakota ahead of FBS Bowling Green 21-9. 1:33 left in the 2nd quarter.

Streveler 8/16 177 1 passing touchdown to go along with 2 rushing TD's.

I'm kinda rooting for Streveler. It's a good story. I hope South Dakota beats the NDSU Bison. They play November 11th.

Nebraska D is pitching a shutout in the 2nd half and they are now down 7 with just under 3 minutes to play.

Tanner Lee looked brutal with 4 picks and 19-41 completions.

He looked good doing it and that's the important thing. He hasn't adjusted to the speed of power 5 DBs or he's not seeing them, I'm not sure. He very easily could have had another 2-3 picks. DBs jumping routes all day but DB hands lol.

Texas A&M and FCS Nicholls St tied at 14 in the 4th quarter. If Sumlin loses this one, he might be unemployed by the end of the night.

Another Gopher QB that can't throw.

BOWLING GREEN, OHIO
Chris Streveler accounted for four touchdowns and 425 yards of offense to lead South Dakota to a 35-27 victory over Bowling Green on Saturday night.

Streveler threw a 72-yard touchdown strike to Kody Case, and ran for three scores from inside the 4-yard line as the Coyotes (2-0) continued to roll after beating Drake, 77-7, in last week's opener. Streveler was 19 of 34 passing for 306 yards, and added 119 yards on the ground. A wide receiver at Minnesota before transferring to South Dakota, Streveler has accounted for 41 touchdowns (28 passing, 13 rushing) in his 12 starts at quarterback.

Streveler's last TD stretched the Coyotes' lead to 28-9, and Michael Fredrick's 17-yard touchdown run made it 35-19.

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/article172349482.html#storylink=cpy

Ohio State loses to Oklahoma. Not a good day for the Big Ten.

Was bummed to see Ohio State get whooped so badly in the 2nd half. But wow, what can you do against Baker Mayfield? That guy looked incredible. Easy front-runner for Heisman at this point.

Penn St is the best team in the B1G, just like they were last year

Top Bottom