Single Game Tickets on Sale Today

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Interesting that Wisconsin game is over 10% cheaper than Nebraska. Assuming thanksgiving and weather drives demand down a bit.

I think that will change over time. Could be cheaper because they want more people to buy tickets now than closer to the game. Also maybe they want to make sure the stadium is full for wisconsin?

Husker fans travel better than skunk fans. Oh, and they're much better fans - they are FAR more civilized, knowledgeable, respectful, etc...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Husker fans travel better than skunk fans. Oh, and they're much better fans - they are FAR more civilized, knowledgeable, respectful, etc...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nebraska fans are very nice. The family that owns the cabin resort we go to are Cornhusker fans. I have never been to an away gopher football game but Lincoln is on my list.

Nebraska fans are very nice. The family that owns the cabin resort we go to are Cornhusker fans. I have never been to an away gopher football game but Lincoln is on my list.

The fans in Lincoln last year were unbelievably gracious and welcoming... I can't recall how many beers were thrust into my hands !

The fans in Lincoln last year were unbelievably gracious and welcoming... I can't recall how many beers were thrust into my hands !

Penn State and Nebraska both have very welcoming fans. At both campuses we were greeted with "Welcome - Enjoy your time". Slightly different than how we are typically greeted in WI and IA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nebraska fans were AMAZING when I traveled to their stadium (and watched the Gophers win!!)

Very friendly, accommodating, gave suggestions on where to go and generally fun people to be around.

Wisconsin sucks.

I too if trapped in a life or death situation with fans of the various B1G West teams would eat the Nebraska fans last.

Agree with everything that has been said about Nebraska fans. Everyone should put a trip to Lincoln on their bucket list if you haven't yet made it down there for a game.

And re: ticket prices, Nebraska consistently has far more fans at TCF than Wisconsin. Weather and team Win/Loss record also could be questionable come 11/25, thus the more expensive prices for Nebraska.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom