ihmir smith marsette

btowngopher

Reaction score
Remember this guy? He was committed to us for a minute than flipped to Iowa. First play of his career he gets handed a reverse and fumbles the ball recovered by Wyoming.

Remember this guy? He was committed to us for a minute than flipped to Iowa. First play of his career he gets handed a reverse and fumbles the ball recovered by Wyoming.

I think we only had one fumble (on a punt) and I don't think we had any lineman jump offsides. That in my mind was huge

I think we only had one fumble (on a punt) and I don't think we had any lineman jump offsides. That in my mind was huge

Yeah I was impressed with the "cleanliness" of our game. Very few penalties, no bad snaps, not many stupid plays.

Is this the guy that lied about visiting iowa? decommited then tried to recommit to us on signing day but was turned down and went to Iowa?

Is this the guy that lied about visiting iowa? decommited then tried to recommit to us on signing day but was turned down and went to Iowa?

I think that was the story, and it was in question whether they would take him or not.

Another reason to hate Iowa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He seems a lot like Johnson or Douglas. Wouldn't mind having him.

Didn't we recruit him as a RB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was Trey Creamer. I am not clear if he influenced Ihmir Smith Marsette to flip to Iowa.

I believe he caught two TDs against Iowa State today ... needs to pack on some muscle but looks like he has some skills

Top Bottom