Kill is running Kansas St's Offense at Rutgers

KGF

Reaction score
Maybe he learned a thing or two b/c I haven't seen one Power, which was the bread and butter of his Gopher Offenses.
I know they haven't scored a bunch by the end of the 1st half, but it looks a lot more open than I would've expected from him.

16/23 for 88 yards with 2 picks. It looks like a Jerry Kill passing offense alright.

Rutgers offense is as predictable as the gophers' offense under Kill. (As I write this, Rutgers scores a td.)

How does Kill know Kansas St.'s offense?
Kill was Associate AD for Football at K-State last year. Said he learned more football from Snyder than any other person.
Agree with others that the Offense is anemic, but the talent is most of the reason. The O-line isn't impressive, the QB makes big mistakes, but the RB is apparently good according to Kill. Says the RB is definitely NFL material.

Kill was Associate AD for Football at K-State last year. Said he learned more football from Snyder than any other person.
Agree with others that the Offense is anemic, but the talent is most of the reason. The O-line isn't impressive, the QB makes big mistakes, but the RB is apparently good according to Kill. Says the RB is definitely NFL material.

All of that sounds eerily familiar

Top Bottom