Votes: 59 53.6%
  • Wake me when we get there.

Votes: 31 28.2%
  • Where are the exits?

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I'll catch the next one.

Votes: 15 13.6%

• Total voters

So many are forgetting this point...worst case was zero points, most nights this is 10 or 13 points...doubles the margin and changes everything.

My only real concern is our Oline..we should have gotten a much bigger push against them and didn't. Our QB is going to be as expected...suspect or worse. Need to manage the game and not throw interceptions in the end zone.

Other than that pass by Rhoda and Croft had one bad over throw on what could have been a big play, I thought the QB play was solid to even good. I counted at least 3 bad drops, one by Woz, one by Howard, and one by Carter.

Row that Boat!!!! It's a fun wagon!!!! Ski U Mah!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20+ years of season tickets and this may be the last with PJF. Will probably get basketball tickets instead.

Can't stand the XFL feel to it. Just play football, win, and people will be excited. Nothing wrong to do the RTB stuff with the players, but keep it there. There were a ton of empty seats, so RTB isn't what sells. Just win, and people will fill the place. I hope PJ does. However, all the RTB stuff takes the fun away for me because it seems like a MAC School trying to be relevant.

In fact, during highlights on ABC today they referenced WMU rowing the boat when they scored. It's not ours - it's PJ's, and should have stayed at WMU. My fear is he will probably want to get a maroon and gold field with RTB on it when the United leave and we get new turf.

20+ years of season tickets and this may be the last with PJF. Will probably get basketball tickets instead.

Can't stand the XFL feel to it. Just play football, win, and people will be excited. Nothing wrong to do the RTB stuff with the players, but keep it there. There were a ton of empty seats, so RTB isn't what sells. Just win, and people will fill the place. I hope PJ does. However, all the RTB stuff takes the fun away for me because it seems like a MAC School trying to be relevant.

In fact, during highlights on ABC today they referenced WMU rowing the boat when they scored. It's not ours - it's PJ's, and should have stayed at WMU. My fear is he will probably want to get a maroon and gold field with RTB on it when the United leave and we get new turf.

I guess the only thing that got me concerned Thursday were the trenches.
prs.gif

Can't believe anything you say after you lied about not being able to give your tickets away and then refused to give them to GHers who offered to take them off your hands.

Can't believe anything you say after you lied about not being able to give your tickets away and then refused to give them to GHers who offered to take them off your hands.

LOL. I didn't lie about not being able to give them away. Really? I lied because I wouldn't give them to Ruppert?

Some folks on here are funny, obnoxious really, when others don't jump up and down agreeing with them.

LOL. I didn't lie about not being able to give them away. Really? I lied because I wouldn't give them to Ruppert?

Some folks on here are funny, obnoxious really, when others don't jump up and down agreeing with them.

You wouldn't give them to anybody because you didn't have them. Go back to Beckyville

You wouldn't give them to anybody because you didn't have them. Go back to Beckyville

Seriously Ruppert? Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they are a Badger fan. Unlike you, I have never been to their website. I have been a longtime Gopher fan - my entire life. I just don't like all the BS PJF brings with him. Why does one have to love the coach. There are a whole bunch of "new" fans on here who wanted Claeys out last year, not supporting the coach. I supported him to the end, and couldn't stand the way Coyle treated him and disrespected all the previous staff did for the program. Yet, I wasn't against his getting a new coach if that is what he wanted. I just don't like PJF.

Tell you what, if you are really at one of the games, I'll meet you and we can chat so you can see I'm not there in Badger gear.

Wake me. Based on qb, o-line play and improved MD and PU, I'm thinking 7 is most likely centerpoint for wins (vs 7.5 before Thursday). Rodent Bowl III is going to be huge for our season. MTSU is not as good as they've been, so get the W against the Beavers and we get a shot to improve a ton before B1G play begins.

Seriously Ruppert? Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they are a Badger fan. Unlike you, I have never been to their website. I have been a longtime Gopher fan - my entire life. I just don't like all the BS PJF brings with him. Why does one have to love the coach. There are a whole bunch of "new" fans on here who wanted Claeys out last year, not supporting the coach. I supported him to the end, and couldn't stand the way Coyle treated him and disrespected all the previous staff did for the program. Yet, I wasn't against his getting a new coach if that is what he wanted. I just don't like PJF.

Tell you what, if you are really at one of the games, I'll meet you and we can chat so you can see I'm not there in Badger gear.

Not buying it. Your posts are condescending and filled with backhanded comments.. I offered to take/buy your tickets and you came up with a bogus excuse. Another holer also offered.
Man up and admit you're troll. At least when I would frequent Beckyville 4 years ago I didn't hide behind my mother's apron strings

Not buying it. Your posts are condescending and filled with backhanded comments.. I offered to take/buy your tickets and you came up with a bogus excuse. Another holer also offered.
Man up and admit you're troll. At least when I would frequent Beckyville 4 years ago I didn't hide behind my mother's apron strings

I'm not a troll. Look back at my posting history if you want. I just don't like PJF - been clear on that. Yet, nothing to have to prove to you. Again, happy to meet up with you at a game.

I'm not a troll. Look back at my posting history if you want. I just don't like PJF - been clear on that. Yet, nothing to have to prove to you. Again, happy to meet up with you at a game.

You two must meet up at a game and have a cocktail and toast the Gophers. Let's put it behind us guys, you both want the Gophs to be successful, you just disagree on how to get to the finish line. Life is short, let go of the hate and Ski U Mah

You two must meet up at a game and have a cocktail and toast the Gophers. Let's put it behind us guys, you both want the Gophs to be successful, you just disagree on how to get to the finish line. Life is short, let go of the hate and Ski U Mah

No hate here - except for RTB :)

Wagon
Lethargic, Sluggish
Creaking, Wobbling, Lagging
Only one leader can drive this.
Chariot

Beavcoon in the room with Demry Croft.

Pretty sure they played football and won. Did I miss something? Are we on or off the bandwagon? Really? Most on this board are acting as if we lost to Liberty or Howard. Nice to hear you're getting hoops tickets though. Glad to know you stuck by Pitino to see him turn it around in his 4th year while giving the football staff 1 game that they won. Makes perfect sense.

Pretty sure they played football and won. Did I miss something? Are we on or off the bandwagon? Really? Most on this board are acting as if we lost to Liberty or Howard. Nice to hear you're getting hoops tickets though. Glad to know you stuck by Pitino to see him turn it around in his 4th year while giving the football staff 1 game that they won. Makes perfect sense.

My issue isn't with how they played. As I wrote, I have confidence that PJ and staff will get the team playing well - it was the first game. I think he is a decent coach, and has assembled a competent staff. I hope the team does well because I've supported the Gophers my entire life, and want the program do well. I just don't like RTB and all the other stuff that comes with PJF.

My issue isn't with how they played. As I wrote, I have confidence that PJ and staff will get the team playing well - it was the first game. I think he is a decent coach, and has assembled a competent staff. I hope the team does well because I've supported the Gophers my entire life, and want the program do well. I just don't like RTB and all the other stuff that comes with PJF.
I find it interesting that it bothers you so much that it could cause you to give up your season tix. I don't necessarily agree with it all but I am in the boat and rowing.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

50 years of mostly abysmal play didn't move you to walk away, but a coach's branding has done it after one game, which they won. Makes sense.

50 years of mostly abysmal play didn't move you to walk away, but a coach's branding has done it after one game, which they won. Makes sense.

Wow, some of you are sensitive. Get over it, we don't all have to love all that comes with PJ. Some of you believe in him - great. I don't.

After reading I above, I should clarify. I believe PJ and his staff can coach, and will hopefully be successful. I simply can't stand the rhetoric that comes with him.

Wow, some of you are sensitive. Get over it, we don't all have to love all that comes with PJ. Some of you believe in him - great. I don't.

After reading I above, I should clarify. I believe PJ and his staff can coach, and will hopefully be successful. I simply can't stand the rhetoric that comes with him.

Speaking of sensitive and rhetoric all you do is post the same thing over and over and over with regards to head coach. Get over it.

Speaking of sensitive and rhetoric all you do is post the same thing over and over and over with regards to head coach. Get over it.

No, just responding to people like you who constantly have to defend PJ from those who have yet to be born again into his elite culture.

No, just responding to people like you who constantly have to defend PJ from those who have yet to be born again into his elite culture.

All people like me do is respond to you who can't move on. Kill/Claeys aren't coming back. Make yourself happy and make true on your threat to get rid of the season tickets. Fleck is going to be here a while so watch the games at home and be throughly disgusted by it all from there.

I'm in! Defense was kept very vanilla. Offense showed glimpses of capability. Only thing that bugged me was staying in shotgun when it was 4th and inches. If you're under center and bobble the snap you can fall forward and still get the first down. Shotgun is like 4th and 5!

All people like me do is respond to you who can't move on. Kill/Claeys aren't coming back. Make yourself happy and make true on your threat to get rid of the season tickets. Fleck is going to be here a while so watch the games at home and be throughly disgusted by it all from there.

Ok, if you insist. Just because PJ has been here all of 6 months, I'll give up my 40+ years of going to Gopher games with family and friends since a little kid and just blindly accept his new elite culture, like you.

I wish you could realize it has nothing to do with Kill/Claeys. I haven't brought them up - you do. PJ didn't fire Claeys or cause Kill to retire. He is just the new coach. I just think he's over the top obnoxious, and I don't like all he brought with him. Doesn't mean I want him to fail, just means I don't enjoy it. You and others didn't like or support Claeys,and some even said they wanted him to lose. I have never said, and never will, hope that PJ is unsuccessful here.

Geez, cut the guy some slack. I am not a fan of the RTB stuff either. It's simply too overdone. It's PJFs shtick, I get it, but I find myself cringing the more I see it half expecting them to run out of the tunnel with two oars and a canoe on their helmet. I love PJFs enthusiasm and he can coach and recruit. And if he wins and wins consistently I will support him even more, but I do reserve the right, as does the other gentleman here, to not be an enthusiastic fan of the RTB stuff. I could handle it if it wasn't so saturated on EVERTHING

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Fleck has stated that he is not for everyone. So why get all shi77y when someone states their displeasure for Fleck's schtick? RTB is a part of it but no one has to like it, wear it or flaunt it. That is all on Fleck.

Lighten up Francis. We all want the Gophers to win

You've said 5 times you think he will win, but you don't believe in him. Do you mean you don't believe in him curing cancer? Having a good time at the beach? Please clarify.

Top Bottom