The Chair has been remade

Gopher07

Captain of Awesome
Reaction score
Those jerks from Nebraska "lost" it and this aggression will not stand (man), so of course it has been remade. I will take the $5BOBC over the Bell any day so this is a great day.

The next step is finding a way to get it into TCF, preferably on the sidelines for our game against the Huskers. Who has a connection, who is willing to get it into the right hands?

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/6xb253/we_have_finished_the_new_bits_of_broken_chair/

QLyfC1A.jpg

I think putting it on the sideline is basically the same as handing it over to either AD.... it's not a safe choice.

I think putting it on the sideline is basically the same as handing it over to either AD.... it's not a safe choice.

If they keep taking it, I say we just keep remaking it until the athletic departments finally concede.

This is awesome. So awesome that it deserves more then just being a football trophy. To get it back into legend status I'd offer it up anytime we play the Duskers in any sport. Make it a football, baseball, volleyball, track, swimming, rowing (if they have a rowing team), wrestling, and every other sport trophy. Plus, the handoff should be between the mascots. If we ever lose it, I want to see that evil whatever it's called mascot from Dusker land hand the trophy back to Goldy.

Awesome I hope it can find it's way back to the sideline!

This trophy needs to continue.
Even if it's just handed back and forth in the parking lot after the game between fans.

Eventually the masses desire for it to matter will be too much to ignore.

This needs to happen. If they confiscate this one we just set a "go fund me" for the next one.

Top Bottom