White Helmets Are Coming

I try not to get bent out of shape in regards to uniforms, but it is my preference to always have some gold present. But whatever...

Not a fan of all white, but if they have something close to what WV is wearing tonight, I'd be fine. Maroon where they have blue...

Did the U use it? Yes.

Did the players want it on the helmets? Yes.

Was it used by the coach at a former school? No.

Was it all about Jerry Kill, or about the program. The Program.

Notice anything different? If not, you should.

I wasn't a huge fan of it, but it was an organic part of the program. Not an astroturfing campaign perpetrated by a megalomaniac.

The current players seem to really like Row the Boat as well. I don't understand why it matters that it was previously used at another school and why that makes RTB only about Fleck. Again, the players seem to have adapted it as well. The marketing dept is pushing it more than anyone. So how is this also not all about the program?

Either way, things like RTB and Fleck's energy is why the program hasn't gotten so much more national exposure than ever before. I don't understand how that's a bad thing.

I'm personally indifferent about RTB and understand why some may not care for it. But in the end, if players and recruits like it and it helps gain exposure for the program, then I'm all about it.

I think you're over exaggerating the slogan on the helmets. You can barely read it, even on TV.

These uniforms are awful. We are not white and a little bit of maroon with a stupid saying on the helmet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't care for the all white uni's, but I'm not losing sleep over it. Prefer the maroon helmets with the white pants and jersey. I think I saw four other teams this weekend in all white (including white helmets). So, along with not looking great, it's not close to being original.

Top Bottom