Not at TCF? Location roll call!!!

Mark in Indy

Reaction score
Happy new season all. I lay pretty low out of season but excited to watch from afar. In Green Bay on business but live on the north side of the Indy metro. Streaming through BTN2GO. (For the long timers I was on here years ago as markymark98 long ago. Still missing a thumb... :). )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy new season all. I lay pretty low out of season but excited to watch from afar. In Green Bay on business but live on the north side of the Indy metro. Streaming through BTN2GO. (For the long timers I was on here years ago as markymark98 long ago. Still missing a thumb... :). )

Here in Alexandria - watching on BTN - let's hope the boys come out and play hard. Hoping the O controls the game -

La Crosse, WI checking in. Excited to watch the quarterbacks tonight.

My apartment in Bemidji, on my couch. Half time I will probably step on my balcony though :p

Im sitting in a freight elevator working at U.S. Bank Stadium, listening to the Gophers via my SiriusXm app.

Detroit Lakes, Minnesota - @ Lakeside Tavern. Ski-U-Mah!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Everett, WA. Home from work early to watch on BTN.

Nashville TN.. the remains of Harvey just showed up for gopher football

I of M hospital working :/ but getting in the second half

I'm in Edgerton, Mn for work, listening on the radio. Game doesn't seem good enough to go to the effort of finding a video stream.

Top Bottom