Eric Curry out for the year

Well we did just have good news with Buxton so it's just the law of averages. For every good luck/news we get, there has to be 10 $hitty things that happen, right?

Brutal news. I hope he makes a full recovery. All of a sudden the front court is very thin. Damn it

Sucks. Everybody grab a bigger oar to row harder...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

askjdfiojwaefnzklvsdjifohweafnsaldkfhpweaiovbn;lsfdjl

Fitz please be able to fill in big minutes...also Reggie and Murph stay out of foul trouble.

That is literally a body blow to this team. He had a chance to really make a difference this year. I agree with the poster who stated that their depth is in serious question now

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Well we did just have good news with Buxton so it's just the law of averages. For every good luck/news we get, there has to be 10 $hitty things that happen, right?

It's unbelievable. Horrible news. This means way more Konate late in games. Ugh.

Tough news. Hope Eric hits the rehab process hard and comes back even better next year. Some bench guys will need to step up and maybe take on a little bigger role. Would imagine more Fitzgerald at the 4 so hopefully he stays healthy. Still have very high expectations for this team but no question about it this is a lot more complete team with Curry than without.

They need to some serious research on ACL's. Maybe I've overreacting, but seems like a sports epidemic

This is horrible news for Curry and the team. Gophers Sports Depression.

They need to some serious research on ACL's. Maybe I've overreacting, but seems like a sports epidemic

I think it's a combination of being better at diagnosing it and the athletes being bigger and stronger. I recently re-read an article about Bruce Smith's Heisman season in the Strib. He 'hurt his knee' and had to be carried off. But the next week they just taped it in a 'bent position' and he went and played on it. Is it possible he had a torn ACL? Everything was just a 'hurt knee' then.

Noooooooooooo. This is awful. I feel so terrible for him. That's a massive loss for the team. He is our only front court depth and we needed his versatility badly this year. Too bad Oturu can't join this year.

Ufdah. It seems like every time the team is set to make a run something happens. I hope for a full recovery. I also hope fitz steps it up and that konate is ready for more minutes.

Many players will see more time as they rotate around Hurt will play more too.

Tough news. Always something around Gophers sports.

Fitzgerald needs to step up.

I think Murphy will have to play some 5 now with Fitz/Hurt playing the 4.

Why can't we have nothin' nice? He was going to be a big part of this.

What a punch in the gut to see this while getting ready to watch the first football game. Someone give me a positive spin. Redshirt and another year of maturity? Even stronger team next year? PLEASE!!! (I was sure this was just the year to sit back and enjoy the ride. Does this change my hopes significantly?)

Man, I read this news on Twitter and literally needed to sit down to catch my breath, that's how much of a gut punch this is to our season's hopes. I'm really sad about this because I felt deeply that this was going to be our launching pad year to huge things in the future. Curry seems like a great kid, I hope he recovers well and comes back even better next year.

Top Bottom