***OFFICIAL BUFFALO AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Wow! Now Carpenter looks like B. Walsh - maybe it's the goalpost jinx.

Doing everything we can to lose this game. Ugh.
Rhoda seems to tighten up in the red zone...

Have any Vikings suffered major injury? It's that kind of day in MN sports. We've had 2. Who's the 3rd?
Twins had a great game against the White Sox. Love that the White Sox pitcher (Mimya?) hit Keppler to bring in the winning run.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Marquis Gray just scored for the Dolphins. Forgot how huge he is and let the Vikings hate begin ........ If we are saving our O for the regular season we are doing an outstanding job.
I think the Vikings are saving their defense for the regular season, too. :ugh:

I'm not sure what you mean. Was that not a complaint that they're not getting the RBs the ball in space? If not, misinterpretation. But, in order to effectively run those plays, you need athletic lineman that can get out into space in front of the RBs to block somebody.

If your plan is to get the ball to your playmakers in space, RUTM over and over may not be the best choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stay composed. Finish this game. Pull your **** together this week

This has been an ugly performance in all facets. Thankfully the defense is making plays when they need to

Blitz??? Pressure on the QB??? Must be plan B.

If your plan is to get the ball to your playmakers in space, RUTM over and over may not be the best choice.

OK, that's a great observation on a message board. But, when you're putting your ass on the the line against Buffalo, and one dropped backwards pass ends up as 6 for Buffalo, and your offensive line is epically terrible, a screen pass may not be the brightest idea.

I can just imagine the reaction of a dropped screen were taken to the house by Buffalo right now. You can't just throw it out into space for Smith to go 1 on 5 with Buffalo defenders on the perimeter. Unless you really want to hand them the game....

If Rhoda is the main guy, it's gonna be a long year. Maybe it's time to give Tanner Morgan a look.

Rhoda needs to find his guy, Johnson again. I know the smart way to play this is the conservative way but let's see the same types of plays called for Rhoda as in the first half.

OK, that's a great observation on a message board. But, when you're putting your ass on the the line against Buffalo, and one dropped backwards pass ends up as 6 for Buffalo, and your offensive line is epically terrible, a screen pass may not be the brightest idea.

I can just imagine the reaction of a dropped screen were taken to the house by Buffalo right now. You can't just throw it out into space for Smith to go 1 on 5 with Buffalo defenders on the perimeter. Unless you really want to hand them the game....

Great point. Nothing but RUTM from now on. Otherwise, something bad could happen.

Well, today we look more organized and focused than the Vikings.

Most screen passes aren't laterals.

DC11 needs to come in. Then we need to run, run, PA, run.

I'm still okay with Carpenter. Totally agree with stick with Croft.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm not really bailing on Carpenter yet either, but kickers are a fickle bunch. When it goes south, it goes south.

Great point. Nothing but RUTM from now on. Otherwise, something bad could happen.

I guess we'll just concede that we both make absolutely brilliant points.

Top Bottom