***OFFICIAL BUFFALO AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Mitch Leidner just stepped onto the field in the form of Conner Rhoda. That is what happens when you spend 4 years watching ****ty QB play and chocking....Ugh.

Bench Rhoda. Terrible throw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrible mistake. I didn't like the play call either with the spread. Keep Lingen lined up at TE and run a play action.

Beating a terrible MAC team by 7 points at the half at home, not elite!!! Disappointing 1st half of play. Winfield and Johnson the bright spots.

Gut punch to end that drive that way. That cannot happen. 14-7 going into the half, Buffalo has to be thrilled

Classic Denny take a knee.

Halftime recap.....not thrilled....not panicking....most troubling for me was run blocking. Seemingly no fire. No holes for backs. Not elite at all

We're a bad turnover away from losing game 1 of the PJ era to freaking Buffalo.

Can you imagine how funny that would be to Iowa/Wisconsin/etc fans.

Mitch Leidner just stepped onto the field in the form of Conner Rhoda. That is what happens when you spend 4 years watching ****ty QB play and chocking....Ugh.

So is this how it's going to be all year? Every mistake by a QB is Mitch's fault?

The first half is going to help me dampen my expectations for this season

Going to be a fun team to watch develop, but there is an obvious lack of depth on this roster

I like the part where the people who are calling for Rhoda to be benched are the same people who will be calling for Rhoda to become the starter when Croft makes a mistake.

Meanwhile, Indiana is up on OSU 7-3 late in first half.

I like the part where the people who are calling for Rhoda to be benched are the same people who will be calling for Rhoda to become the starter when Croft makes a mistake.

I can promise you I will never be calling for Conor Rhoda to be the starter.

Rhoda and Johnson were making plays in the first half. I am going to give Rhoda a mulligan on that one.
Why are OSU and Indiana playing each other the first weekend?

I am giving both QBs a game to get out the jitters. It was one bad pass, pretty bad I'll give you, but it still was only one pass. It's the first game of the season with a new system. Starting next game however, no excuses.

Run blocking has sucked and our DE play is horrible. Like to see both improve in second half. QB play is what it is...throwing that interception is never acceptable....wasn't a talent issue, it was a decision issue...must be better.

Top Bottom