***OFFICIAL BUFFALO AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Bad return then 2 holding penalties. WTF? Not the way to start the half.

Geezo Beezo! This looks like Wacker 2.0 so far. We gave up almost 200 yards in the first half to something called Buffalo. Croft should run this offense. Keep Rhoda on the sideline as a experienced backup

And the wheels on the bus come flying off to start the second half.

There is nothing like a good start to the 2nd half. That was nothing like a good start to the 2nd half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defense needs a play here. Can't give up points. If I'm being honest, I'm very underwhelmed with the team so far - especially the running game. Much worse than I expected.

Very underwhelming but we have some individual bright spots. Really surprised we can not run on these guys.

About time for Howdea to say "Game over, we suck"

Color me surprised that acroynms and Tony Robbins B.S. are not equating to great play on the field.

Good start to the half by the defense. Thank goodness!!

We are saving it for B1G play.

A quick TD here would be nice. Maybe Rodney can finally find some space???

Color me surprised that acroynms and Tony Robbins B.S. are not equating to great play on the field.

Well it least you gave it a whole half of football in the first game of the season to come to this conclusion.

We trying real hard to piss this game away...got to get it together...how about some composure to go with the rowing.

FINALLY some room for Brooks. Good late handoff.

Jet Sweep

I don't mind that 3rd by Croft. Step up, nothing there, take off. Didn't get a first but had a chance and didn't turn it over.

Ok defense...hold them for good field position

O-Line is brutal. Defense isn't looking promising. Starting to think I should enjoy this win (hopefully).

Top Bottom