The Calm Before the Storm - TCF Bank Stadium from the Sky

Thanks! Yeah it turned out good. I was looking for a good place to share it, and I can't believe it took me so long to think of posting it here.

Thanks for the new desktop background! Ski-U-Mah!

That is a great shot. That said, anyone else think the concrete end bleachers are starting to look shabby? It would look great if they could paint them gold.

Awesome picture!

37cdcbca00b06aadacae829e51543126.jpg

Go Gophers!!

The more I look at this, the more impressed I am with the composition of the shot. Includes, Williams, Mariucci, New practice facility, Most of MPLS Skyline, US Bank, Stone Arch Bridge. Really nice job.

The more I look at this, the more impressed I am with the composition of the shot. Includes, Williams, Mariucci, New practice facility, Most of MPLS Skyline, US Bank, Stone Arch Bridge. Really nice job.

+1

Thank you! Yes, that was I was trying for, but honestly it even turned out better than I thought it would. Only thing that would have made it perfect is a sunny day!

I remember when I first started at the U the campus felt huge, completely spread out. But the older I got I realized that the campus is actually pretty compact, as one would expect in a major metro area with limited space to expand. This image is great, it brings the compact scale of the campus into perspective.

I remember when I first started at the U the campus felt huge, completely spread out. But the older I got I realized that the campus is actually pretty compact, as one would expect in a major metro area with limited space to expand. This image is great, it brings the compact scale of the campus into perspective.

I think it really changes as you walk in the denser parts of campus.

I can walk around a corner at the U and .... I swear I've never been here before ... what direction is wat? I need to find an adult....

What exactly are the boundaries of what you would consider campus? I'm not totally familiar with it, only being on campus for probably a couple handfuls of times and only for hours at a time.

Thank you! Yes, that was I was trying for, but honestly it even turned out better than I thought it would. Only thing that would have made it perfect is a sunny day!

Excellent photos!

What kind of camera ans lens did you use for the shot of TCF stadium looking towards downtown?

Top Bottom