Who is your Gopher "Pick to Click" in the Buffalo game?

Stan

Reaction score
Offense: Demry Croft comes in the third series and separates himself over Rhoda the rest of the game. He throws 2 TD passes and scrambles for a rushing TD as well.

Defense: Carter Coughlin shows off his heavier frame and gets to the QB for 2 sacks.

Special Teams: Carpenter does what Carpenter does. Nails 2 FGs and misses none.

The tandom backs display their abilties.

We all will realize tonight that Tyler Johnson is going to be something special!

Have to assume running backs against a team that was bad against the run last year.

JFC 28 scores his first TD, did I do that right Spoofin?

Lingen makes a triumphant return to the field and we remember why we missed him last year.

Smith and Brooks will both approach 200 yards.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's over early, and in extended garbage time play Kobe McCrary will lead the team in rushing.

With a team of question marks I think we struggle early on both sides of the ball.
I think the offense struggles to get going, having 3 & outs from both QBs who might make 1-2 completions
but dumb penalties, false starts, miss-aligned WRs etc will kill any drive and we punt punt punt.
Defense gives up yards but holds Buffalo to FGs and we take it into half time 9-3 or something like that.

First Gophers TD, Rodney Smith, 2-yard run in 3rd qtr

Shannon Brooks.... 200 all purpose yards.

I'm looking to see how D. Douglas performs as a true freshman starting WR.

With a team of question marks I think we struggle early on both sides of the ball.
I think the offense struggles to get going, having 3 & outs from both QBs who might make 1-2 completions
but dumb penalties, false starts, miss-aligned WRs etc will kill any drive and we punt punt punt.
Defense gives up yards but holds Buffalo to FGs and we take it into half time 9-3 or something like that.

First Gophers TD, Rodney Smith, 2-yard run in 3rd qtr

Looks like your "optimism" is already in mid-season form 28!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper on defense and Smith on offense.

Top Bottom