Week 1 Other Games Thread

Hill, their true Freshman QB showed a lot of poise to get that last TD.

44-34 MD with 7:34 to go.

Like what we I've seen from the Terps today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why is a a team that went 6-7, 5-7, 5-7 ranked at 23? I'm genuinely curious - anyone follow Texas here?

Was Michigan State ranked this year? I haven't looked but..

Portland State is horrible only because this should be a blow out against OSU.

Maryland finishes things off in Austin. 51-41 final score, Terps didn't look too shabby. Another win for the Big Ten.

Portland state with 204 yards rushing vs OSU with 8 minutes left in the 3rd. That's not good..

Portland State just got a TD to go ahead. They added a 2-point conversion.

20-14 Portland State over our next opponent.

OSU marches down the field quickly and scores. 21-20 OSU

We've got a shootout
28-26 OSU

The OSU Defense is Horrible....Horrible.

We've got a shootout
28-26 OSU

The OSU Defense is Horrible....Horrible.

Surprised the 57 pts CSU put on them wasn't enough convincing. CSU only put up 3 last night against CU.

Surprised the 57 pts CSU put on them wasn't enough convincing. CSU only put up 3 last night against CU.

Because it's tough to "set-up the loss" for the Gophers, if people think that a loss isn't possible.

Portland State takes a 32 - 28 lead with 2:43 to play.

Was hoping OSU would hammer them. Now a little worried that they're gonna be desperate for a win next Saturday.

Portland State up 32 to 28 against OSO with 2:32 left in the game

Portland State is an FCS team that won 3 games in the Big Sky last year.

It's fair to say the wheels are coming off in the early season for OSU. We cannot, repeat, cannot lose next week or the hecklers will really come out.

Yep... especially basketball with Eric Musselman coaching. One thing about Nevada, receivers extremely fast. The Pack should have two more TD's with better throws

I agree with that.
I am always torn watching the non conference games as i know it's best for the B1g teams to win, but I like to see upsets like Nevada over NW or Iowa/Wi losing

Portland State is an FCS team that won 3 games in the Big Sky last year.

It's fair to say the wheels are coming off in the early season for OSU. We cannot, repeat, cannot lose next week or the hecklers will really come out.

Looks like OSU may pull this one out

Beavers just went up 3, but Portland St has been the better team, minute left in the game.

Top Bottom