Week 1 Other Games Thread

Good thing we don't have to play Rutgers this year...they are better than us.

Slow your roll. They look solid......but they were 2-10 last year without a big ten win.

Badgers fumble! Returned to their 16 yd line by USU! I like it!

Woo. Turnover by Wisconsin and a couple plays later......touchdown Utah State!

10-0

I'm a HUGE HUGE Utah St fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lovin it!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's weird. I read in the journal sentinel that WI thinks they are going to the CFP this year. "Why not us?"

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Dinardo and Griffith in the basement. Badgers still look like a pro team?

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/rg7czNRFb6C1a" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/creepy-scary-staring-rg7czNRFb6C1a">via GIPHY</a></p>

Did Jerry Kill just call a screen pass? Wow, have things changed.

Wisconsin looks much worse than we did early on. I''d go as far as to say they look like garbage so far.

Feel bad for the UT st kid. Bad throw. Worse catch attempt. Tough break.

Wisconsin looks much worse than we did early on. I''d go as far as to say they look like garbage so far.

Feel bad for the UT st kid. Bad throw. Worse catch attempt. Tough break.
Garbage is right. They can't get anything going. Lots of dropped passes. They are also careless with ball. The ball must not be the program in Madison.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

wisconsin should be absolutely embarrassed with their effort. No matter what happens the rest of the game. (this is what would be written if our local media covered the badgers). They are 4 TD favorites...disgraceful. Sad.

Sad thing is we all know Wisconsin will pull away in the 2nd half, so it just doesn't matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure many on this site appreciate Paul Chryst's XXL shirt that just reads "wisconsin football." That's the understated fatness that garners respect around here. Very stylish.

I've mostly been watching the Rutgers vs Washington game. Rutgers tried keeping things relatively close but Washington has taken over. Sconnie just tied things up in their game, hopefully Utah State can pull the upset but I've gotten used to how this story ends with the Badgers the last few years.

wisconsin should be absolutely embarrassed with their effort. No matter what happens the rest of the game. (this is what would be written if our local media covered the badgers). They are 4 TD favorites...disgraceful. Sad.

cant help but say this reads like a trump tweet

Certainly doesn't help Utah State lost one of their leaders in the secondary early on. Sure seems that Wisconsin has been able to find more open receivers since.

Utah State imploded in the past five minutes of gametime.

All Wisconsin now. They've dominated the third.

Boston College just went up on Northern Illinois 20-10, and NIU is driving if you want to watch a more competitive game on CBSSN.

4 minutes left in the 3rd.

Update Edit:

NIU scores a TD - now 20-17 with 2 minutes left in the 3rd.

Man, all that bravado in this thread died as fast as the Vikings chances at the division last season.

Minnesota - the land of taking L's

Top Bottom