The Real Important Question: What's on Your Tailgate Menu

HopHead

rank lieutenant
Reaction score
This game is a no-brainer for our crew. We will be grilling up a very large quantity of buffalo wings. Sides will include bakes beans, salted potatoes (look them up if you aren't familiar) and maroon and gold jello shots among other things. Looks like awesome weather for a great time in the tailgating lot. Can't wait!!

Smoked Scottish salmon, pub cheese spread, drummies, Brie/crackers, veggies,Modelo Negre beer

Buffalo burgers (Bison meat from Costco), Buffalo wings, and brats. Caprese salad, guacamole, sauerkraut, fruit and dessert. Margaritas, Summit and Surly!! Looks like a great night for tailgating!

Buffalo burgers (Bison meat from Costco), Buffalo wings, and brats. Caprese salad, guacamole, sauerkraut, fruit and dessert. Margaritas, Summit and Surly!! Looks like a great night for tailgating!

Very, very nicely themed.

A Mountain Dew and maybe some chips from the newsroom vending machine

Very nice. I can only assume the Caprese salad uses buffalo mozzarella.

Maybe a bag of chips as I sit at work with the game playing in the background. :(

After work I'm going to pick up some buffalo wings and fried pickles from Buffalo Wild Wings and probably snag a six pack!

Whatever the best choice at the Food trucks by 3M Mariucci is . Go Gophers!

Surlys->Stubs with possibly a stop at Mcnamara

I thought about driving over early and parking for free for state fair (They close lot at 11) but with State Fair, traffic from game, and 394 tunnel work I'm going to do my normal, Park downtown and train rest way

Brats, Buffalo Chicken Dip, Beans, Beer... Low key evening game.

Buffalo wings, nachos and brats after waiting for traffic to clear.

Southwest Airlines Peanuts. Landing at 330pm, cutting it close

Carolina BBQ, Tri Tip sandwiches, and Peanut butter sliders for food. Sangria and a bourbon cocktail for drinks.

i'm excited to see what kind of bagels bruegger's has.

Beef on Weck, a Buffalo staple, and Buffalo Bill cocktails.

The Gopher Lady coming out strong.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom