BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

How about they talk about it in person... on College Gameday at the UMN campus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's up to the Gophs to get into a position where that's a possibility. NEB or WISC are the best shot, but that last weekend is rivalry week and the MN/WI game would have to be extra special.

No... sometimes I need to get to the library....

COtdivuUYAEE2UH.png

Unfortunately, that comment was followed immediately by Lee Corso mocking the comment saying "just wait until he goes against Penn State and Ohio State". You can see that whole exchange at 23:00

Unfortunately, that comment was followed immediately by Lee Corso mocking the comment saying "just wait until he goes against Penn State and Ohio State". You can see that whole exchange at 23:00

That's part of Corso's "Not so fast" shtick. He's on there to be an antagonist to Rece, Des, and Kirk. Frankly, he's a bit of a stooge that offers little insight.

Kind of funny coming from Corso, whose behavior was pretty much Fleck-lite during his coaching career.

When Indiana played at Memorial Stadium under Corso his team showed up at the stadium in double decker bus . During the Friday pre-game practice interview he came out with a couple of Gopher traps saying he might have to use these to stop the Gophers offense.

I hate to rag on an old guy like Corso, but he was 27-53-2 in Big Ten conference play. He should have said, "I don't know how I lasted 10 years in that league".

I hate to rag on an old guy like Corso, but he was 27-53-2 in Big Ten conference play. He should have said, "I don't know how I lasted 10 years in that league".

Yeah, he did such a great job at Indiana.

The fact that players (current/former/whatever) WANT to play for THIS coach says a lot about him.

If you don't like the style, that is fine, but the season starts this week, and its time to put the coaching change in the past and move on with what we have, and we've got a lot.

Win and enjoy the ride, College Game Day will come....

Its football season, enjoy !

Corso is really showing his age. When he's talking, the other three look for the earliest opportunity to jump in just to save hiim. He has a hard time stringing more than a couple sentences together without losing focus and rambling.

Corso is really showing his age. When he's talking, the other three look for the earliest opportunity to jump in just to save hiim. He has a hard time stringing more than a couple sentences together without losing focus and rambling.

Not far off from Sid level....

When Indiana played at Memorial Stadium under Corso his team showed up at the stadium in double decker bus . During the Friday pre-game practice interview he came out with a couple of Gopher traps saying he might have to use these to stop the Gophers offense.

He also called a timeout vs Ohio State to have a photograph taken with his team. Scoreboard read 7-6 with Indiana leading. It was first time in decades they led in a game vs Ohio State. They went on to lose that game 47-7. Interesting guy.

Top Bottom