Catch Oregon State vs Colorado State today at 1:30

Ryan Nall just scampered 75 yards for a TD.

Can't have a missed tackle on this guy.

Nall is excellent, but these defenses are pretty bad.

17-17 tie after a OSU fumble.

I just saw a Gopher fan wearing maroon and white striped coveralls in the stand.

24-17 Rams. Went methodically down the field.

Gary Anderson is only 6-18 at Oregon State. Wonder what he needs to do to keep his job this year or if they will keep him no matter what.

Both running no huddle. I see T/O opportunities for Gophs D.

Luton throws a TD (official review) with 0:04 seconds left.

Got robbed! Ruled an incomplete pass.

Settled for a FG 24-20 CSU at the Half.

Gary Anderson is only 6-18 at Oregon State. Wonder what he needs to do to keep his job this year or if they will keep him no matter what.

Hasn't been any noise yet- but who knows if they're 3-10 or something along those lines. Most folks are realistic with hopes for 6-6 and lower bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. He left Bucky b/c he wanted to recruit academically challenged athletes for this job. Go figure.

Hasn't been any noise yet- but who knows if they're 3-10 or something along those lines. Most folks are realistic with hopes for 6-6 and lower bowl.

Are they playing an extra game this year?

OSU's best Defensive Lineman being carted off.

Think WI did it one year with an FCS game and Hawaii to end season...

The Hawaii Exemption is a rule enacted by the NCAA that allows Division I football teams that play at Hawaii to schedule a 13th regular-season game. The rule also allows the Warriors to play an extra game.

The addition of the 13th game, usually a home game, means extra revenue for those teams which can be used to offset the travel costs. However, teams can also schedule an extra off-week if they desire.

http://www.fbschedules.com/2010/05/the-hawaii-exemption/

The Hawaii Exemption is a rule enacted by the NCAA that allows Division I football teams that play at Hawaii to schedule a 13th regular-season game. The rule also allows the Warriors to play an extra game.

The addition of the 13th game, usually a home game, means extra revenue for those teams which can be used to offset the travel costs. However, teams can also schedule an extra off-week if they desire.

http://www.fbschedules.com/2010/05/the-hawaii-exemption/

Gophs need to try that... I'd make that road game.

Didn't want to start a new thread. Will post here. FCS Portland state is still hanging around BYU. Is 14-6 BYU in the 3rd quarter.

OSU's best Defensive Lineman being carted off.

He's back. Apparently Beavers get carted off for cramps.

44-27 Rams now. They've racked up nearly 450 yards of offense so far - OSU's defense is getting it taken to them.

CSU receivers have made some amazing catches

A lot can change in 2 weeks, but in watching this game I can't remember what we are supposed to be worried about. OSU's D is bad. They are worn down from CSU. They are a bit sloppy as well (4 TOs), and I have seen nothing impressive from their QB transfer. Hmmmmm.

Oregon St getting housed! I can't watch it, is CSU that good? Or is OSU worse than last year?

Top Bottom