Catch Oregon State vs Colorado State today at 1:30

If we don't blow them out Fleck didn't have them prepared.

If we blow them out, it was because Claeys left PJ with a full cupboard.

You're putting words in my mouth that I didn't say.
I'm going to give PJ all the credit in the world when he wins the B1G West, but OSU was garbage, and they were garbage in all the places where the Gophers have the ability to exploit them.
Poor run defense.
Overthrown balls.
Inexperienced QB that couldn't deal with pressure.
Expecting Fleck to win this game is not that much to ask.
If you can't win on the road at 9pm Central then you're not going to be able to win on the road at 10am Central.
I guarantee you that travelling to Maryland last year was way harder on these kids than travelling to Oregon State will be.

The interceptions killed OSU ( 3 ) One going for a TD. CSU was the better team. By that much of a margin? I don't think so. I think the Gophers will win, but it won't be a blowout.

Not sure if you watched the game, but the INTs happened when OSU was in meltdown mode. They were in meltdown mode as it was obvious CSU was better, CSU was leading, and because OSU was beat up and tired. CSU wore them down then wore them out. IMO, the score was a fair representation of how badly OSU was beat. Does that mean they will be just as bad and weak when we play them? No, but I am pretty confident in a victory for us that day based on what I saw Saturday. All my opinion, of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're putting words in my mouth that I didn't say.
I'm going to give PJ all the credit in the world when he wins the B1G West, but OSU was garbage, and they were garbage in all the places where the Gophers have the ability to exploit them.
Poor run defense.
Overthrown balls.
Inexperienced QB that couldn't deal with pressure.
Expecting Fleck to win this game is not that much to ask.
If you can't win on the road at 9pm Central then you're not going to be able to win on the road at 10am Central.
I guarantee you that travelling to Maryland last year was way harder on these kids than travelling to Oregon State will be.

We play 10am games now? Damn I'm going to have to start drinking early.

We play 10am games now? Damn I'm going to have to start drinking early.

I was being rhetorical, my point is that a bunch of 20 year old guys are not going to have as much trouble getting going for a night game on the west coast as they are for a morning game in Minnesota in November.

They get to sleep in and gain like 2 hours on their way out there. They'll be fine.

Top Bottom