Catch Oregon State vs Colorado State today at 1:30

I honestly didn't know until yesterday afternoon that there was college football today. I'm not complaining, but a crazy early start.

Excited the season begins today and interested to see how this one turns out. Colorado St is 4 point favorites.

Is that Central Daylight or Central Standard? 1:30 AM or PM?

Thanks. I kept seeing 11:30 MT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On CBSSN.

Thank you for the reminder, RFW. For some reason the newspaper listings do not do a good job of noting the sporting events on CBSSN and NBCSN.

This looks like the best game all day as the rest are all small time schools or mis-matches (BYU game). It will be interesting to see how much better Oregon State looks this year and whether or not CSU looks better. The CSU coach Bobo could be on the hot seat if they do not win this year.

Also the new CSU stadium opens today and it was designed by Populus and built by Mortenson, so it may look a lot like TCF on the inside at least. I do not think their budget allowed for the exterior brick TCF has but the renderings looked great. I hope we can play at Fort Collins again some day, and I will attend.

Three and out for both teams on first possessions

Oh no!! They play 2 games ahead of us which gives them an advantage. They will be battle hardened especially with Portland State the week before us and crush us like a cheap beer can. Nice scheduling Kill...his fault for this butt whooping we will suffer, good thing that staff was run out of town.

Thank you for the reminder, RFW. For some reason the newspaper listings do not do a good job of noting the sporting events on CBSSN and NBCSN.

This looks like the best game all day as the rest are all small time schools or mis-matches (BYU game). It will be interesting to see how much better Oregon State looks this year and whether or not CSU looks better. The CSU coach Bobo could be on the hot seat if they do not win this year.

Also the new CSU stadium opens today and it was designed by Populus and built by Mortenson, so it may look a lot like TCF on the inside at least. I do not think their budget allowed for the exterior brick TCF has but the renderings looked great. I hope we can play at Fort Collins again some day, and I will attend.

CSU is 14-12 in two years under their coach. Made two bowl games. Seems hard to believe he is on the hot seat.

Watching the high school game between Tulsa Union and Broken Arrow. Both these schools would beat Totino Grace by about 50. Whole nother world down there

Luton takes advantage of a busted coverage and the Beavs are up 7. He has a decent arm, thus far.

For those that don't get CBSSN....
Sign up for free Hulu Live TV 7-day trial and log on to CBSSN App or online to stream.

Teams exchanged TDs 7-7.

It looks like the Gophers have an opportunity to run against the Beavers. It is all up to how well our OL is playing.

Luton takes advantage of a busted coverage and the Beavs are up 7. He has a decent arm, thus far.

Colorado State just tied it. It's very early and it's the first game, but that OSU Defense looks pretty shaky.

For those that don't get CBSSN....
Sign up for free Hulu Live TV 7-day trial and log on to CBSSN App or online to stream.

Can do the same on YoutubeTV if you're in Minnesota

OSU QB missed some wide open guys deep. Seems to have a strong arm, but inaccurate so far.

Need to be aware of double moves. Looks like a big part of the offense.

OSU doesn't look like much

CSU QB has all day to pass. CSU scores!

The biggest key will be how the team responds to its first road trip of the season. On the football field, I think the Gophers have the upper hand by a decent margin.

Top Bottom