Frank Ragnow feeling the love in Minnesota, four years and plenty of heartache after

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Marcus:

Frank Ragnow, the 6-5, 315-pound Arkansas senior from Chanhassen, is a potential All-American center projected to be the highest draft pick from Minnesota since Vikings receiver Michael Floyd was a first-rounder out of Notre Dame in 2012.

But if the home state doesn’t erupt in applause on 2018’s draft night, here’s why: Not only did Ragnow not sign with the Gophers back in 2013, he announced he’d be playing for the former coach of their hated rival Wisconsin.

Bret Bielema sold Ragnow on his rich history of sending offensive lineman to the NFL — and that there was no better competition to prepare him than in the SEC.

“He kind of gets a bad rap in Minnesota,” Ragnow said. “But he’s the ultimate players’ coach. Since he started recruiting me until now, he’s been nothing but respectful and amazing to my family.”

http://www.startribune.com/frank-ra...-plenty-of-heartache-after-leaving/441764603/

Go Gophers!!

per Marcus:

Frank Ragnow, the 6-5, 315-pound Arkansas senior from Chanhassen, is a potential All-American center projected to be the highest draft pick from Minnesota since Vikings receiver Michael Floyd was a first-rounder out of Notre Dame in 2012.

But if the home state doesn’t erupt in applause on 2018’s draft night, here’s why: Not only did Ragnow not sign with the Gophers back in 2013, he announced he’d be playing for the former coach of their hated rival Wisconsin.

Bret Bielema sold Ragnow on his rich history of sending offensive lineman to the NFL — and that there was no better competition to prepare him than in the SEC.

“He kind of gets a bad rap in Minnesota,” Ragnow said. “But he’s the ultimate players’ coach. Since he started recruiting me until now, he’s been nothing but respectful and amazing to my family.”

http://www.startribune.com/frank-ra...-plenty-of-heartache-after-leaving/441764603/

Go Gophers!!

So, you are recruiting for BB? Your moniker doesn't mean 'bleed as a Gopher'. It must mean 'go ahead and bleed, Gopher!' I get it now.

So, you are recruiting for BB? Your moniker doesn't mean 'bleed as a Gopher'. It must mean 'go ahead and bleed, Gopher!' I get it now.

Yes. I am recruiting for Bret Bielema. It took 35,000+ posts for my cover to be blown.

Go Gophers!!

Beilema is 10-22 in the SEC........He pretty much sucks!

In all fairness, what is Ragnow going to say? "Coach displayed human compassion when my dad died. I mean yeah he still is a bit of a d-bag, our team sucks, but I'm looking forward to turning pro."

Top Bottom