Your prediction. First play from scrimmage. Who scores the first touchdown and how?

Reaction score
1. Smith on a quick pitch to the wide side of the field.
2. Croft scores from 6 yards out on the read option.

Buffalo tries RUTM after Gophs take the opening KO in for TD.

1. Hand off to Brooks
2. Croft to Johnson 15 yard pass.

Rhoda to Williams slant for 15.

Hickox fumble recovery.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

One play, one TD. Croft to Still 70 yards down the sideline.

RUTM with the option to jet sweep or screen pass.

Croft just throws it up to Woz for the first TD.

First play: RUTM with Smith
First TD: Croft to Lingen

Woz on a jet sweep.
Woz on a jet sweep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm hearing correctly...it'll be a jet sweep to Demetrius Douglas on the first play. The drive will culminate with a bubble screen in a touchdown from Demetrius. Incidentally, this will be his first TD of 12 on the season. The 12 TD's on the season will break his father's Gopher record of 11 by a wide receiver in the 1993 season that still stands today. Omar also set the record for touchdowns in a game by a Gopher wide receiver with 5 versus Purdue in 1993. It's fadin' in and out but I kinda see Demetrius tying his dad with 5 TD's versus Wisconsin. The crazy part, it's from 3 different Gopher quarterbacks. Why not?

Gotta go with the big fella...Richardson on a strip sack after pinning them deep and rumbles in for 6!

Anybody know what Fleck's philosophy is when he wins the toss? We should really start debating that.

Anybody know what Fleck's philosophy is when he wins the toss? We should really start debating that.
Not sure but I am guessing it's elite.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

He defers.

RPO, Croft screen to Johnson or hands to Smith. My guess is the screen, and Johnson breaks it for a 25 yard gain.
Pin and pull for the inaugural TD. Not sure if Fleck will keep one RB in for entire series. It's going to be beautiful.

Brooks RUTM 60 yards to get it inside the 10.
Smith walks in for a TD on a zone read very badly missed by the D.

Top Bottom