Gophers vs. WMU

NotAFanOfBecky

Reaction score
With all the banter on the board with expectations and wins/losses being all over the place I wondered what Coach Fleck would say about his new teams talent. How does it compare to the talent he had at WMU? I have a very hard time believeing that he would say it's better but are the Gophers at least even? Worse? Much worse? He stated during spring ball that the cupboard wasn't bear and this team had some talent but what does that mean?

I'm guessing he would say slightly less overall and starter wise, but what say you...fine fans of Gopherhole?

? I would say he would say both teams are elite and such. In reality, this team vs WMU last year I would probably give them the slight edge on starters, us the edge on depth. Versus WMUs team this year, I'd give us the edge on both starters and depth. That's not to say they don't have better positions, just overall

Yeah, they lost a ton to graduation. Fleck would very likely not go 13-0 in the MAC this season. I'm thinking of going to the SC opener vs WMU but I fear it's going to be a blowout.

Top Bottom