Fleck is on KFAN Now

Ok, I've figured something out about my dislike of Fleck. Yes, I grow tired of the same phrases over and over, and can't stand RTB. However, what's put me over the edge isn't PJ, it's Face the Facts and GWG's constant love of all things PJ and consistent lowering of expectations. I've let them influence my thinking on PJ too much as I've actually heard PJ give the previous staff credit in recent weeks - for the APR, for the players valuing hard work and being a strong team. It's actually a couple posters here, and Coyle's poor handling of everything that drives me nuts.

That said, still hate RTB, elite, HYPPR, but will just ignore a few posters here and give PJ more of a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Part of the reason we hear the same phrases over and over is because he's everywhere doing interviews. He's being asked the same questions many times.

I saw this thread was already at 3 pages and yet I don't see one "KFAN sucks" comment. I'm shocked

I think 4-7 wins is more likely. Reasons: 1) Both QB's have very very little game exp. 2) New coach and Coordinators(new scheme) 3) Lot of graduation, and players leaving 4) Lack of depth on OL( which means if injury bug bites) 6) Secondary. I know we have some starters and back ups still here, but overall some have seen minimal game time. The exception is Winfield, Duke, Adekunle, Zo, and Shenault. Though Zo and Shenault have impressed me much. Am I saying 8-9 wins won't happen? No, but with the right bounce they could do it. Just saying a lot of new things here.

Ok, I've figured something out about my dislike of Fleck. Yes, I grow tired of the same phrases over and over, and can't stand RTB. However, what's put me over the edge isn't PJ, it's Face the Facts and GWG's constant love of all things PJ and consistent lowering of expectations. I've let them influence my thinking on PJ too much as I've actually heard PJ give the previous staff credit in recent weeks - for the APR, for the players valuing hard work and being a strong team. It's actually a couple posters here, and Coyle's poor handling of everything that drives me nuts.

That said, still hate RTB, elite, HYPPR, but will just ignore a few posters here and give PJ more of a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're going to hear the same things much like you did with Kill and Brewster. There is really only so much you can say.

Sagarin predicts 7 or 8 wins, so I'm not sure why you're citing that thread to bolster your tamping.

Yeah last year he predicted 7 or 8 in the preseason and was right. This year he's at 5. I think they'll make a bowl so who's tamping?

I really believe this, although I'm not sure we sweep Illinois, Purdue, and Maryland.

vs Buffalo -22
@ Oregon State +2.5
vs Middle Tennessee -9.5
vs Maryland -7.5
@ Purdue -7
vs Michigan State +4.5
vs Illinois -10.5
@ Iowa +6.5
@ Michigan +16.5
vs Nebraska +4
@ Northwestern +10.5
vs Wisconsin +14

Final record: 5-7 (3-6)

I really believe this, although I'm not sure we sweep Illinois, Purdue, and Maryland.

vs Buffalo -22
@ Oregon State +2.5
vs Middle Tennessee -9.5
vs Maryland -7.5
@ Purdue -7
vs Michigan State +4.5
vs Illinois -10.5
@ Iowa +6.5
@ Michigan +16.5
vs Nebraska +4
@ Northwestern +10.5
vs Wisconsin +14

Final record: 5-7 (3-6)

If your gonna be a successful troll you need to have a better memory.

Face The Facts :

Six. Two wins for each starting QB this year.

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/bo...you-expect-the-Gophers-to-win-this-year/page5

I saw this thread was already at 3 pages and yet I don't see one "KFAN sucks" comment. I'm shocked

Okay...KFAN sucks. I'm surprised Allen didn't ask PJ who this Bronko Nagurski guy was. Common's bits get really boring. Barriermo is an ass and his toady JG is still defending Leidner Island. Allen knows little about the Gophers and is all Vikings (which I understand since he does their games). The morning drive guys have a good guessing contest but they have Sauce and Slush is a cocky dick.

I wish we had a Gopher station in this town. We have everything else. Several right wing ones, one leftie, several religious ones, hick music and acid rock, oldies, Tom Bernard and his loonish thoughts. But no Gopher station. If PJ rocks and Pitino takes us to the final four, there will be a demand for more Gopher talk. Goldie could even have his own show. They could re-run classic Gopher games during the late night hours. Have Gopher greats from the past come on.

Top Bottom