The elite team in 5 years in the West.

Reaction score
1.Minnesota
2. Nebraska
3. Northwestern
Teams on the rise that will be in yearly bowl games
1. Purdue ( Jeff Brom will get them there )
2. Illinois ( Loveys recruiting finally kicks in)
Two going South.
1.Wisconsin ( The run to the West is over. I see a lot of 7-5 seasons on the horizon.)
2. Iowa ( Captain Kirk's ship is slowly sinking in the West. His son may have to right the ship.)

1.Minnesota
2. Nebraska
3. Northwestern
Two going South.
1.Wisconsin ( The run to the West is over. I see a lot of 7-5 seasons on the horizon.)
2. Iowa ( Captain Kirk's ship is slowly sinking in the West. His son may have to right the ship.)

Did you read this somewhere or is this your prediction?

giphy.gif

1.Minnesota
2. Nebraska
3. Northwestern
Two going South.

Sir, how much have you had to drink tonight?

If Minnesota is going to rise to the top, others will certainly drop at least a spot. If Wisconsin and Iowa find themselves at the bottom of this division then so be it. Wisconsin has always been a bunch of cheaters anyway, maybe the death penalty is imminent for those bastards.

Did you read this somewhere or is this your prediction?

Nope, my prediction that the status of the West is in for change. If the Gophers hadn't hired Fleck, Brom would've been a great choice. I think Illinois will get back to where Ron Zook had them. Nebraska is going to end up with a top 10 recruiting class this year. Northwestern is upgrading in to first class facilities and Fitz is locked in long term. PJ will have us in Pasadena in 3 years. The pig and the axe will become full time residents in the new AF. In 2022 the U will be presented a expansion plan for TCF stadium.SKI U MAH ...Row the Boat.

Nope, my prediction that the status of the West is in for change. If the Gophers hadn't hired Fleck, Brom would've been a great choice. I think Illinois will get back to where Ron Zook had them. Nebraska is going to end up with a top 10 recruiting class this year. Northwestern is upgrading in to first class facilities and Fitz is locked in long term. PJ will have us in Pasadena in 3 years. The pig and the axe will become full time residents in the new AF. In 2022 the U will be presented a expansion plan for TCF stadium.SKI U MAH ...Row the Boat.

This would be incredible and awesome....so would an actual manned Mars expedition for that matter.... :mad:)

1.Minnesota
2. Nebraska
3. Northwestern
Two going South.

Must be just about to start the season, getting the annual rallying call of "Gophers on the rise, Wisconsin/Iowa on the decline!"

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/VFEFj7sihluN2" width="480" height="261" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/comedy-gene-wilder-young-frankenstein-VFEFj7sihluN2">via GIPHY</a></p>

I am kidding of course. Enjoyed this homerific (take notes Gopherhomer) post Flywheel and I certainly applaud #1 and The last two would be excellent. However, not sure if every team can have a winning record.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/VFEFj7sihluN2" width="480" height="261" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/comedy-gene-wilder-young-frankenstein-VFEFj7sihluN2">via GIPHY</a></p>

I am kidding of course. Enjoyed this homerific (take notes Gopherhomer) post Flywheel and I certainly applaud #1 and The last two would be excellent. However, not sure if every team can have a winning record.

3 Non-Conference wins plus 3 wins over East Division teams. Just need one win in Division.

Don't be such a cynic. :party:

Also thanks to my phone for deciding to post that four times?? I apologize to all. Mods feel free to delete any of them, it wasn't THAT important of a point

1.Minnesota
2. Nebraska
3. Northwestern
Two going South.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.... Daddy like !

Which of these happen more often: someone on Gopher hole predicts the Badgers are heading for a down season, or

Someone on MSNBC predicts that Trump's latest comments will cause him to lose support from his base.

Which of these happen more often: someone on Gopher hole predicts the Badgers are heading for a down season, or

Someone on MSNBC predicts that Trump's latest comments will cause him to lose support from his base.

Shockingly, it's the Gopher Hole-Badgers comment by far.

The rise of Minnesota in the West, I believe is somewhat tied to the continuity of the coaching staff. Will be PJ be able to retain his staff for 1 year, 2 years or 5 years? We seem, (not having witnessed a game yet) to have acclaimed assistant coaches at most every spot. Confident we are on the rise. But consistency in the coaching staff and improved recruiting results are pretty compatible to each other.

1.Minnesota
2. Nebraska
3. Northwestern
Two going South.

I bet you said this five years ago.

Oh, okay. I'll take your word on that. Of course, it might be best to worry about Buffalo first. First things first. Without a consensus starting QB, things could be interesting.

1.Minnesota
2. Nebraska
3. Northwestern
Two going South.

Whenever a new regime is installed, I wonder how far it will take the program and fanbase. I have seen quite a few come in since Warmath and am forced to admit that I am running out of opportunities at age 67. This new outfit actually has me motivated to show more discipline in my diet and exercise regimen. If Fleck is the guy, I want to do what I can to be here for the results. My wife has always been mystified by my Gopher mania but she is grateful to "this PJ Fleck person".

1.Minnesota
2. Nebraska
3. Northwestern
Two going South.

Let me take a quantum leap and confirm that Ziggy says there is a 98.2% chance of these things occurring.

Top Bottom