Iceland12

Reaction score
Westgate: Minnesota giving -25.5

MGM Grand: Minnesota -26.5

William Hill - Minnesota -26.5

Wynn LV - Minnesota -27

Stations - Minnesota - 26

Consensus Over/Under - 52

I know Buffalo is awful, but I'd be really tempted to take them +26/27. First year coach, unsettled QB's, new system, etc. A lot could go wrong, leading to only a 10-20 point win. I'd be tempted to take the under as well. Can easily see a 27-6 game.

I see 43-13. 3 TD and 4 FG.

Motivated players, great running game, experienced game day coach. A lot can go right, leading to a big win.

I see 43-13. 3 TD and 4 FG.

Motivated players, great running game, experienced game day coach. A lot can go right, leading to a big win.

How are we getting the other 10 points? Five safeties?

I took Buffalo +26.5 for $20. I feel like we'll struggle offensively UNLESS Rodney and Shannon are just way too much for them to handle. Even then I still don't think we'll put up a ton of points.

Yeah - in the 'predict the score' thread, I think I went with 31-13 but really I am not that confident that we even score THAT much. I don't think this game will be a struggle at all, but I just don't think our offense will be effective enough to cover that many points. Not a bet that I would make, though, because I'm not yet sure how Fleck likes to handle creampuffs. If Kill was coaching this same team, I'd definitely place a bet on Buffalo because Jerry would play it safe and hang on for a dominant 20-6 victory - or something like that. Fleck might like to 'run it up' for all I know.

I know Buffalo is awful, but I'd be really tempted to take them +26/27. First year coach, unsettled QB's, new system, etc. A lot could go wrong, leading to only a 10-20 point win. I'd be tempted to take the under as well. Can easily see a 27-6 game.

if this Gopher team is what I think/hope they're, it shouldn't be difficult to beat Buffalo 42-10. You shouldn't even need much from your QB if you have the running game we should have. Smack them in the face over and over in the first half and it's over by the break.

That said, it wouldn't surprise me if they try and pass a bit more than they have to, so the game could be closer.

Top Bottom