Happiest College Football Fan Bases Gophers Fans: 108 of 128

I don't buy it. Nebraska fans are a lot more bipolar than us. Many fans here in Nebraska are on suicide watch because they are 39 in preseason polls. ?

I'm surprised we're not lower, based upon the conversations in the Gopherhole.

Way to high.

Oh wait that's the actual fan base?

Yea, that could be about right..

Articles like this one make me think "Time for the season to begin".

I remember one off season when someone wrote an article ranking the head coaches by how physically attractive they are. I can't remember if it was NCAA or NFL coaches. Was only 2 or 3 seasons ago though.

I hope there are some MAC games on this week. People with nothing to do come up with this type of crap.

It's the rivalry dominance that buries us, it will be nice to rise up those rankings over the next few years

Articles like this one make me think "Time for the season to begin".

I remember one off season when someone wrote an article ranking the head coaches by how physically attractive they are. I can't remember if it was NCAA or NFL coaches. Was only 2 or 3 seasons ago though.

Kliff Kingsbury is an attractive man.

How did Minnesota rank 94/100 (very high) in Coaching Stability after cycling through 3 head coaches in little more than a year?

How is Michigan State #115 after winning the B1G and making the playoff just a year ago? Maybe it's the lack of stability from Dantonio, who only cards them a 9/100 (super low) in Coaching Stability after only helming the best 10 years in the modern history of their program.

This is a really questionable fluff piece. Let's start the season already.

Perhaps the dumbest set of rankings I have ever browsed. Northwestern landing at #9 I consider to be laughable!

I want to read the message boards of team 128 so I can feel better about the general tone on this site.

Capture.JPG

Texas State's version of Just beat Wisconsin.

This stuff is gold, I feel i can almost picture who on this board would make those comments.Capture2.jpg

How did Minnesota rank 94/100 (very high) in Coaching Stability after cycling through 3 head coaches in little more than a year?

How is Michigan State #115 after winning the B1G and making the playoff just a year ago? Maybe it's the lack of stability from Dantonio, who only cards them a 9/100 (super low) in Coaching Stability after only helming the best 10 years in the modern history of their program.

This is a really questionable fluff piece. Let's start the season already.

You need to read the methodology to get that one, but I had the same question.
It means that our coach is pretty much locked up over the near term therefore no fans are clamoring for his removal.

I don't buy it. Nebraska fans are a lot more bipolar than us. Many fans here in Nebraska are on suicide watch because they are 39 in preseason polls. ?

We would be lucky to have that many active fans fretting about anything.

The joke's on them. They don't know there's a difference between happiness and joy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm ignoring the ranking since neither I, or anyone else I know was polled.

Top Bottom