Who will lead the 2017 Gophers in receiving yards?

• Melvin Holland Jr

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Rashad Still

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • Eric Carter

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Shannon Brooks

• Tyler Johnson

Votes: 39 48.1%
  • Demetrius Douglas

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • Rodney Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brandon Lingen

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Nate Wozniak

• Other

• Total voters

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

I think it will be Still. Johnson might have the most receptions but Still will have to most yards in my opinion.

I picked Tyler Johnson but this is wide open IMO. Depends on things like qb chemistry with receivers etc.

I just hope it's not Brooks or Smith. Here's to having a QB that can establish a down field game

Still will lead in yardage but not total grabs. That'll be Tyler Johnson or Demetrius Douglas.

Went Eric Carter, should step up as a veteran.

A couple weeks ago, I would have guess Still but he doesn't seem to be gelling with the new staff (knocked down to 2nd string, etc). I think it will be Johnson, but if Still figures "it" out it could easily be him.

I've been pushing for him to get on the field for the past year so I'm going to stick with: #ballsforHolls.

He's a big, strong body compared to everyone except Still. He's gotten a few mentions as someone getting noticed in camp. Fleck will give him a new opportunity.

Matt Morse-could be sleeper walk on? Any rumblings on this guy other than at punt return? Fleck is going to champion the underdogs if they get after it. This guy was an athletic QB in high school. Ciarrocca and Fleck don't seem above trick plays involving WRs - I could see Morse involved in that aspect.

Tyler looked good early and then disappeared last year.

Please Tyler.... please be good....

In his interview with PA, Fleck hyped Johnson and Douglas, as he has all fall. Then he referred to Still and Carter as "depth." First time I've heard him use that term with them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

In his interview with PA, Fleck hyped Johnson and Douglas, as he has all fall. Then he referred to Still and Carter as "depth." First time I've heard him use that term with them.

Motivational tool. Fleck is more tough love that I initially thought. He wants to see how guys respond to his challenges.

Still may or may not have "it" along with the other guys. We're going to find out over the course of the season.

I'm hoping he is right... but Kill hyped some of his WRs too in the past. We know how that worked.

I think it will be Still. Johnson might have the most receptions but Still will have to most yards in my opinion.

My thought as well. I think Johnson will be the security blanket receiver and Still will run more deep stuff.

Top Bottom