Picture of the oars up on display at TCF Bank Stadium "One State. One Team."

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Picture of the oars up on display at TCF Bank Stadium "One State. One Team."

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Taking what I'm assuming was a blank wall/tunnel and tying in the community and inspiration - I like it.

Cool. Isn't Matt Simon from Edina?

Oars. One State. One Team. Sounds like a horde of Vikings. Time to change the mascot at TCF...

Mostly paddles. You look forward when you paddle. It's all confusing now.

I wanna say Wisconsin, Nebraska, Missouri, West Virginia, Maryland, UMASS, UCONN, Hawaii, and Rutgers are also the only D-I FBS football teams in their respective states.

Not trying to take a shot at Fleck, was just curious who else this situation applies to. I think it's a more unique and perhaps advantageous situation for our basketball program.

I wanna say Wisconsin, Nebraska, Missouri, West Virginia, Maryland, UMASS, UCONN, Hawaii, and Rutgers are also the only D-I FBS football teams in their respective states.

Not trying to take a shot at Fleck, was just curious who else this situation applies to. I think it's a more unique and perhaps advantageous situation for our basketball program.

West Virginia has Marshall
Maryland has Navy
Massachusetts has Boston College

If you are talking about FBS football, there are 8:

Connecticut
Hawaii
Minnesota
Missouri
Nebraska
New Jersey (Rutgers)
Wisconsin
Wyoming

Here's the list in Division I men's basketball:

Hawaii
Maine
Minnesota
Vermont
Wyoming

When pigs fly. Have you opened the wallet yet, removed the spider webs and bought Gopher tickets?
Gave my left nut for tickets to one game.
Shall I wear Vikings gear to support the boat rowing? [emoji41]

Just don't sit in my section. I get nauseous when I see Viking colors, and I might toss chow all over you:cool:

I think it's blow chow...toss cookies. Personally, technicolor yawn is my favorite.

Mostly paddles. You look forward when you paddle. It's all confusing now.

I know, right? No oar locks...pretty hard to row a boat with no oar locks.

Top Bottom