Mitch Leidner signs with the Vikings

So help me, and this won't happen, it WON'T, but if Mitch somehow becomes a Kurt Warner, I'd be super proud of him and a bit grumpy at the same time.

So help me, and this won't happen, it WON'T, but if Mitch somehow becomes a Kurt Warner, I'd be super proud of him and a bit grumpy at the same time.

Closest he'll ever get to Warner is a job at Hyvee.

Congratulations Mitch!

And to those who can't get over themselves and can't stop tearing Mitch down, you need to get a life.

Congratulations Mitch!

And to those who can't get over themselves and can't stop tearing Mitch down, you need to get a life.

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Mitch!

Amen. Many posters in here act like ML7 kicked their dog.

This is probably a different thread, but - what would a Gopher QB have to do to make fans happy with their performance? Is that even possible?

Amen. Many posters in here act like ML7 kicked their dog.

Mitch did much worse than kicking my dog. He didn't beat Wisconsin.

Let's be real, the Gophers haven't had a program-changing QB in a long time, if ever (before my memory).

Mitch had his good games and his awful games. He was magnificent vs Nebraska, Michigan, Iowa (2014) and other games and quarters were impressive but his kryptonite was Wisconsin. Those total breakdowns are what many remember because we were so close to ending the curse.

People posting stuff to twitter regarding the signing is more of a reflection on the Vikings than on Mitch IMO.

I'm still not sure how we're going to win games this year without a QB who was better than Mitch last year.

Hopefully someone surprises.

Not possible. He's a JUCO QB at best. Those professional NFL scouts must not know what they're doing.

This is probably a different thread, but - what would a Gopher QB have to do to make fans happy with their performance? Is that even possible?

Play like a professional QB and never lose a game. We should be the only college program in history to transition seamlessly that way from QB to QB.

You act like that's too much to ask.

People posting stuff to twitter regarding the signing is more of a reflection on the Vikings than on Mitch IMO.

I'm still not sure how we're going to win games this year without a QB who was better than Mitch last year.

Hopefully someone surprises.

The rebuttal to this is Matt mcgloin and his production under paterno vs bill obrien. Good coaching can maximize abilities.

Top Bottom