Harbaugh bugs me

Read the story...yeah he is a jerk. Not much else to say about him.

Sure Harbaugh is annoying. Are you saying Nick Saban and Urban Meyer don't bug you? Everything PJ says and does you are cool with? Most all these big time guys have egos out of control and they are secretive control freaks. Harbaugh talked to the media 12 minutes longer than PJ does lol

LOL, Good for Harbaugh. I hope more teams follow suit and just focus on practice.

Sure Harbaugh is annoying. Are you saying Nick Saban and Urban Meyer don't bug you? Everything PJ says and does you are cool with? Most all these big time guys have egos out of control and they are secretive control freaks. Harbaugh talked to the media 12 minutes longer than PJ does lol

Nope and nope. I just wrote that Harbaugh bugs me.

Nope and nope. I just wrote that Harbaugh bugs me.

Post NFL career, I just about forgot who Jim Harbaugh was, then he was pinched for a DUI around the time he took a very low level job at the University of San Diego, a small Catholic college no one knows much about. ( I know a few people that went there and I used to go to San Diego to hang out in those years).

Jim Harbaugh fell of my radar after that DUI, then I saw he took a job that chewed up most who took it, the Stanford HC job. Stanford was in tough shape when JH took over and it seemed likely he would fail. Fast forward to the classic moment when he pounded crooked USC and smarmy Pete Caroll 55-21 and went for two after the last TD, causing Caroll to whine about it and pout.

This was classic Jim Harbaugh, and I really enjoyed it, as he played power football better than USC and did it the right way with no USC style cheating. I recall Stanford running a goofy play vs Virginia Tech, late in the game, when they were up by many points, where the team lined up quickly and shifted about 40 times before the play clock expire. The VA Tech staff seemed really POed and have not idea what Harbaugh was trying to do.

JH took over horrible SF and made them a force in the NFL, then the idiot GM though it was about him and not JH. The rest is history and JH landed on his feet at Michigan.

Harbaugh is certainly unusual, but he is a great coach, and keeps my attention. I have much more tolerance for Harbaugh like figures much more so than anal, clichéd turds like Nick Saban. I am glad we have JH in the Big Ten.

I understand if he bugs you. My whole family hates him.

Me... I would love it if he were mn coach. He is loyal. His players love him. He preaches sleep hygiene and always drinks milk. He jumped in the calving pen with his good clothes on and assisted pulling a calf at Fair Oaks Farm.

The dude is quirky. He's begging everyone non-michigan to hate him. But her innovative, loyal, and the ultimate competitor.

couldnt you take last years roster take the seniors out and add his recruited class and have a pretty good Idea of who is on the team?
sure not perfect but enough

This too shall pass. I'd say there's a 50-50 chance he is gone after this season. He's a job-jumper, and he will tire of having to manage college players. My prediction is that he will take one of the LA coaching jobs. Pro football in a big city and absolutely no expectations by the "fans". The Rams or Chargers will make him the highest paid coach in all sports.

Going back a few years - I worked for a radio station in Platteville, WI when the Chicago Bears held their training camp at UW-Platteville. Harbaugh was the Bears' QB at the time. I interviewed him several times, and he came over to the station to cut some promos. In my interactions with him, he came off as a decent guy. Some of the Bears' players didn't want to cooperate or give any time to the "local" media - they would only talk to the Chicago media. Harbaugh didn't pull that stuff.

Obviously, that was a long time ago, and people can change. Just saying I saw a different side to the guy's personality before he was a coach. The odd thing is that, as an NFL QB, he was considered as kind of a "white bread" guy - on the boring side compared to a lot of pro athletes. Now, as a coach, he's Mr. Quirky.

The Rams or Chargers will make him the highest paid coach in all sports.

I don't think he'll pass the $18+MM paid to the Man City and Man U coaches.

A buddy of mine played hockey at Michigan at the same time Hairball was playing football there and he hated the guy. Said he was surprised he could walk through a door because he thought he was bigger than the school. I hope he disappears.

Top Bottom