Oturu vs Tre on ESPNU tonight at 6:00

Watched the replay on WatchESPN.

Positive:
Very good hands and feet for his size. Made a couple of nice catches in traffic including one off a roll where he made a difficult finish.
Aggressive in the post. Every time he caught the ball he went at the body trying to get layups.
He moved his feet very well on defense. Hedged the pick and roll, made the right read, and then got back in position quickly.
Opportunities for Improvement:
Needs to learn a shot fake. Not a huge concern as he is likely not used to being challenged as much at the rim. He was blocked multiple times at the peak when trying to finish down low.
Strength as a rebounder. He needs to get stronger as he lost a lot of 50/50 defensive rebounds in traffic.
Overall I finished watching the game extremely excited about his future playing with Curry. As we will have 2 very athletic and versatile bigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched the replay on WatchESPN.

Positive:
Very good hands and feet for his size. Made a couple of nice catches in traffic including one off a roll where he made a difficult finish.
Aggressive in the post. Every time he caught the ball he went at the body trying to get layups.
He moved his feet very well on defense. Hedged the pick and roll, made the right read, and then got back in position quickly.
Opportunities for Improvement:
Needs to learn a shot fake. Not a huge concern as he is likely not used to being challenged as much at the rim. He was blocked multiple times at the peak when trying to finish down low.
Strength as a rebounder. He needs to get stronger as he lost a lot of 50/50 defensive rebounds in traffic.
Overall I finished watching the game extremely excited about his future playing with Curry. As we will have 2 very athletic and versatile bigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for the recap!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom