'The PJ Fleck Show' coming to FOX9, starting Aug. 24

I was surprised (actually not really) to see PJ Fleck not really appear on his own coaches show. They showed some clip from his press conference. Big whoop.

I was surprised (actually not really) to see PJ Fleck not really appear on his own coaches show. They showed some clip from his press conference. Big whoop.

But then we would have had Gopherholers bitching that everything is just ALL about PJ and nothing and nobody else . . . ;)

I mean, its a bye week, which is important for recruiting. Plus there isn't much to talk about, gotta save the Maryland talk for next week, everything about last weeks game was covered in the press conference. What else would PJ talk about?

Are these worth watching after the fact? I have them all recorded on my DVR

FWIW, there was no episode of the 'official' Gopher Football coaches' radio show this week ("Gopher Football Weekly" - the one that airs live at Noon on Tuesday). That's typical for the bye week. it was the same under Kill and Claeys.

I am highly impressed with Fleck's commitment to creating and/or accepting all opportunities to appear in the local media, whether on Fox 9,, FSN, or with Paul Allen on KFAN. It is a barrage of coverage as others have noted previously.

I remember when some stated last year, when Tracy C. was down to one internet based show, and the Sensors radio appearance that this was the new normal, with cord cutting, that those of us that expected traditional media shows were living in the past. Apparently PJ Fleck does not share that view.

This guy works very hard am not sure if it is possible for him not to succeed at a very high level if he sticks around for 7-8 years. He seems to bring in great coaches and can recruit well, so I am not sure what the pitfall could be other than leaving. Even the Wisconsin and Iowa fans are starting to accept this reality, reluctantly. Of course actually beating Wisconsin is the only thing that will really change that problem with that group.

Not "The Gopher Show"?
Great, all about PJ again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously? You are the biggest "look at me, love me please!" poster on this board. It's hilarious you have such a problem with PJ and his personality.

Seriously? You are the biggest "look at me, love me please!" poster on this board. It's hilarious you have such a problem with PJ and his personality.

Not the sharpest knife on the tree, are ya?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom