New Hype Video

Johnnyboy18

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pretty Cool

I'm not a fan of the heavily narrated stuff but for one of those this is pretty good.... for a narrated video.

No compelling music. Glamor shots of PJ Fleck. Narrative: "Word word...............word............word. Word..............word...........word. Word...........word............word word. Word."

Me: "Snooooore."

Guessing this will be the team's intro/entrance vid for the Buffalo game.

Again, another video that can't be seen on an iPhone, iPad. Come guys, this can't be that hard.

I found it on the webpage and can watch it there, but why tweet it out in a format that many people can't see?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guessing this will be the team's intro/entrance vid for the Buffalo game.

Not likely, they did videos like this before every game last year a few days before game day. Was completely separate from the entrance video. Plus the sneak peak photos for the entrance video had rain in them.

Again, another video that can't be seen on an iPhone, iPad. Come guys, this can't be that hard.

I found it on the webpage and can watch it there, but why tweet it out in a format that many people can't see?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worked fine on both of mine.

"We're still here. We never left."

I think that's great that a college team didn't leave. I was a little worried when they threatened to move to Vegas if they didn't get a new stadium.......

Top Bottom