Minnesota Day on BTN - Starting at 3:00pm

Iceland12

Reaction score
It's Minnesota Gophers day today on BTN also. Starting at 3:00 with the Rutgers game last October, where they won late even though they were playing without several suspended defensive players. Followed by the victory against Iowa in 2011, the Holiday Bowl win against WSU, and after the 3 episodes of Being P.J. Fleck, the Quick Lane Bowl win against Central Michigan.

Wish they'd go a little deeper into the archives, but it is what it is.

The Rutgers game was one of the games played without the suspended players. It was a "Connor Rhoda" game too. He made his 2nd career start in the game.

Leidner started and played the entire Rutgers game.

Looking forward to watching the 2011 Iowa game though.

You're right! That's what my memory said too. Was looking at the preview of the game from the New Jersey paper. Looks like it was quite a surprise to them .

New quarterback

With Davey O'Brien Award candidate Mitch Leidner out with a concussion injury, Conor Rhoda will make his second career start. The redshirt junior made his first career start at Maryland last Saturday, completing 7-of-15 passes for 82 yards and one touchdown.

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...sota_rutgers_week_8_o.html#incart_river_index

Rhoda was listed as the starter on the 'Position Chart' and Leidner was left off. But obviously that didn't happen on game day.

Leidner started and played the entire Rutgers game.

Looking forward to watching the 2011 Iowa game though.

You're right! That's what my memory said too. Was looking at the preview of the game from the New Jersey paper. Looks like it was quite a surprise to them .

New quarterback

With Davey O'Brien Award candidate Mitch Leidner out with a concussion injury, Conor Rhoda will make his second career start. The redshirt junior made his first career start at Maryland last Saturday, completing 7-of-15 passes for 82 yards and one touchdown.

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...sota_rutgers_week_8_o.html#incart_river_index

As much as I like the comeback against Iowa in 2011, I wish they would show the 2010 game. Going through that season was rough, and the win at the end was awesome.

As much as I like the comeback against Iowa in 2011, I wish they would show the 2010 game. Going through that season was rough, and the win at the end was awesome.

It was pretty fun to watch anyway.

Top Bottom