Report: U Followed Rules & Law in Suspensions

GopherHole posters who are outraged their sons might be unjustly disciplined for sexual abuse/harassment should do their sons a favor by teaching them to respect women and get new friends if the guys they hang out with like to get women drunk and screw them until they cry or pass out (and maybe not even then).

I know I personally do background checks and have a private investigator follow any potential friends.

But I imagine most other people are much more normal, and don't know everything about everyone they hang out with.

They could've done things differently and still "followed laws and rules." They still handled it extremely poorly, and this is going to used as evidence to the opposite. This will be seen as an endorsement.

I'm sure this report compiled based on 100% impartial, unbiased investigative procedure, with absolutely no conflict of interest.

Guilty until there's insufficient evidence - then still guilty, morally bankrupt, and deserving punishment. You would do well in a Cardassian court.

I'm not here to comment on your point, but big ups for a Deep Space Nine reference. Best Trek ever.

I'm not here to comment on your point, but big ups for a Deep Space Nine reference. Best Trek ever.

Well now you've done it. Do you want to set off a ****storm? The correct answer is clearly TNG.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/x7gybOmE9zBmw" width="480" height

Top Bottom