Who will lead the 2017 Gophers in rushing yards?

• Jonathan Femi-Cole

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Rodney Smith

Votes: 37 44.6%
  • Shannon Brooks

Votes: 43 51.8%
  • Kobe McCrary

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demry Croft

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Connor Rhoda

• Other

• Total voters

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

RS, but not by much. I have a feeling Brooks will be catching more passes than Smith so he'll no doubt have more total yards. If Croft or Rhoda actually do lead all rushers...yikes.

This could've been a poll with two options.

We all know it's either Rodney or Shannon

Shannon has never been healthier and he is set for an All-Big year

I think this is the year Rodney really becomes a national name especially with the Fleck hype train. Brooks should have a great year too and hopefully that duo gets the attention they deserve. I imagine we'll see a bit more of McCray than people think. Apparently he's shaved some weight and has looked really good this offseason. It would be great to have him be someone we can rely upon in some goal line situations and later in games when defenses are gassed.

Went with SB23, simply because he is my favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Brooks has greater potential, and he was hurt last year, so there my vote goes. Unlike Bottlebass, I don't think Brooks is fragile.

My perception is Fleck favors Smith slightly but Brooks is on a mission. This is going to be really fun to watch.

I wouldn't be shocked if Brooks is answer, but I AM shocked that he is leading the poll. I know Brooks' injury contributed to the season that Smith had, but Smith a pretty amazing season last year. I think if Smith stays healthy, he has a pretty similar season and goes pro - leaving the keys to Brooks in 2018.

I wouldn't be shocked if Brooks is answer, but I AM shocked that he is leading the poll. I know Brooks' injury contributed to the season that Smith had, but Smith a pretty amazing season last year. I think if Smith stays healthy, he has a pretty similar season and goes pro - leaving the keys to Brooks in 2018.

I went with Brooks because I keep remembering all of his highlight runs from 2 years ago and what he can do when healthy.

Top Bottom