Post Bulletin: I don't remember a more unpredictable season than this one

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the Rochester Post Bulletin:

FELDY: Phersy, seven months ago, the University of Minnesota hired a human fidget spinner to be its next football coach. PJ Fleck has won over nearly everyone across the state — both of us included -- in that time. But now it's almost time to see if Fleck's endless supply of energy has worn off on his team. And more importantly, can Fleck and his assistants build a program that can compete with the best teams in the Big Ten? Three weeks from today, the Gophers take the field against Buffalo. Win or lose that game — win or lose all 12 games this season — patience is the key word. Patience with Fleck, patience with this team and program.

PHERSY: Feldy, in my lifetime I don't remember a more unpredictable season than the one that's about the begin. I have no idea how this team will finish, and I'm having a hard time guessing at a wins total. This team could contend for a Big Ten title or finish near the bottom of the bunch, and I wouldn't be surprised with either outcome. It will take time for Fleck to bring in his players and mold the program to fit his system. This team also lacks depth, at virtually every position other than running back, so staying healthy is a must. But yes, you're correct Feldy, I feel much more confident about the Gophers program today and into the future with Fleck at the helm.

http://www.postbulletin.com/sports/...cle_892c659a-7485-5a84-9362-0f839d1d839f.html

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom