Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    Folks would rather talk around what led to Trump; as Randy Moss said "the truth hurts."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Exactly. It holds up a mirror these MAGA dweebs don't want to look into.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Iceland12 View Post
    Nope; he's trying to troll and hijack the thread. Not sure why he feels the need to do it.
    My god, I can't believe I'm not respecting the discourse at forum with such enlightened topics as "fleet farm can suck it".

I hate Illinois Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    My god, I can't believe I'm not respecting the discourse at forum with such enlightened topics as "fleet farm can suck it".

5. Default

You empower people when you don't denounce them. Here is a great example.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0909642974a10

6. Default

A rational, to the point, response.

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    Cool. Who do you think these folks voted for, and why?
    David Duke was there and proudly said they're 'fulfilling the promise of Donald Trump' to take their country back. Pathetic and shameful deflection attempt.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gopher_alum_2005 View Post
    You empower people when you don't denounce them. Here is a great example.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0909642974a10
    Trump's 'multiple sides' comment was pathetic. He has no trouble calling things out by name but he won't do it here. These are his people and he knows it. I hope the Trump voters who don't support this wake up and feel at least a brief moment of shame for enabling them.

9. Default

Would you expect anything less from Diehard and BGA's people? Disgraceful!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Trump's 'multiple sides' comment was pathetic. He has no trouble calling things out by name but he won't do it here. These are his people and he knows it. I hope the Trump voters who don't support this wake up and feel at least a brief moment of shame for enabling them.

It's really telling that he refuses to call them what they are. He doesn't want to alienate his base.

11. Default

Our President is a pile of garbage. I can't believe what we are seeing. It's shameful.

Our poor excuse for a leader condones the actions of this right trash because he is afraid of them. He is an absolute disgrace and is an insult to the more than half of the country who didn't vote for him. He is an embarrassment and has made us the United States the laughing stock around the world. This great country is going up in flames because of this ignorant paranoid man child.

Anyone else notice that the white nationalist racists were dressed up like they were going to a gay rights parade?
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered User View Post
    Go **** yourself, you piece of ****.
    Don't feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Anyone else notice that the white nationalist racists were dressed up like they were going to a gay rights parade?
    Go **** yourself, you piece of ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevedave23 View Post
    I don't think I've ever read anything on gopher hole more spot on than these sentences. Ever.