Jim Zebrowski returning to Minnesota as Quarterbacks/Passing Game Coordinator

#93fanclub

Reaction score
for the Buffalo Bulls.

"Jim Zebrowksi, a coaching veteran in the Big Ten and the Mid-American Conference, begins his first season as quarterbacks. Zebrowksi brings 25 years of coaching experience to Buffalo, including five successful seasons at Minnesota.
Zebrowski was the quarterbacks coach at Minnesota from 2011-15 and helped lead the Gophers to three straight bowl games. He is well known for developing young quarterbacks. Minnesota signal-caller Mitch Leidner advanced from running the scout team to accounting for 2,250 yards and 21 touchdowns in 2014. Leidner had 10 rushing touchdowns, tying the school record for a quarterback.
He helped lead the Gophers to the Meineke Car Care Bowl in 2012, the Texas Bowl in 2013 and the Citrus Bowl in 2014. He likely would have stayed at Minnesota. However, head coach Jerry Kill stepped down for health reasons in 2015, resulting in changes to the coaching staff."

From the Buffalo Bulls official website.

Thanks for sharing. Hoping we upgraded.

Not Good. Extra incentive for the Bulls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Good. Extra incentive for the Bulls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's going to be a long painful game for him. I'm going with four sacks and two turnovers in the first half.

Scared me for a moment, I thought he was returning to coach for the Gophers. Whew!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What else are they going to put on the team's official website?

"Coach Z stunk up the joint at a bigger school, so he got canned and Buffalo threw him a lifeline."

Speaking as someone who has written media guides in the past, they are always as rosy as possible. Accentuate the positive, and minimize the negative.

Scared me for a moment, I thought he was returning to coach for the Gophers. Whew!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly. The most horrifying headline on GH in the past 2 years. I thought the Gophers would beat the Bulls but now I'm predicting a route. We will see bounce passes, overthrows, interceptions, sacks. Coach Z had one distinction to note. He coached a first round draft choice qb who....no wait, sorry.

What else are they going to put on the team's official website?

"Coach Z stunk up the joint at a bigger school, so he got canned and Buffalo threw him a lifeline."

Speaking as someone who has written media guides in the past, they are always as rosy as possible. Accentuate the positive, and minimize the negative.

Boy you sure have changed

He had little success here, but great success elsewhere. Maybe it was more on Leidner.

My thoughts exactly. The most horrifying headline on GH in the past 2 years. I thought the Gophers would beat the Bulls but now I'm predicting a route. We will see bounce passes, overthrows, interceptions, sacks. Coach Z had one distinction to note. He coached a first round draft choice qb who....no wait, sorry.

Boy you sure have changed

yeah.......ok.

Top Bottom