CBS: 2017-18 college football bowl projections (Foster Farms Bowl: MN v UCLA)

I would love our guys to knock Josh Rosen on his butt a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love it- could drive or fly down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many different bowls have been predicted to go to anyway?

Gophers get a bowl exemption after their projected 4-8 season?

Hey...that's at least a 6 win season.

The bottom has been set!

Big Ten Bowl Ties

The Rose Bowl is a College Football Playoff semifinal – there’s no rule that the Big Ten gets a team in this season. Also, the Big Ten is eligible for the Orange Bowl three times between 2014 and 2016.

Orange will pick the highest-ranked team from Big Ten, SEC or Notre Dame to play a team from the ACC. If the Orange takes a Big Ten team, the Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl will take an ACC team in place of the Big Ten.

Orange Bowl vs. ACC or Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl vs. SEC
– Agreement for Citrus is for five different teams in six years, so no Minnesota or Michigan.

Outback Bowl vs. SEC
– Agreement is for five different teams in six years, so no Iowa, Wisconsin or Northwestern.

National Funding Holiday Bowl vs. Pac-12
– Agreement is for five different teams in six years, so no Minnesota, Nebraska or Wisconsin.

TaxSlayer Bowl or Music City Bowl vs. SEC
– ACC and Big Ten combine with each getting three appearances in six years. The Big Ten played in TaxSlayer in 2015 and the Music City in 2016. No Penn State or Iowa in TaxSlayer.

New Era Pinstripe Bowl vs. ACC
– It’s not official, but the bowl would prefer to have eight different teams in eight years, so no Northwestern, Penn State or Indiana if possible.

Foster Farms Bowl vs. Pac-12
– Agreement is for five different teams in six years, so no Indiana, Maryland or Nebraska.

Quick Lane Bowl vs. ACC

Zaxby’s Heart of Dallas Bowl vs. Conference USA and/or Armed Forces Bowl vs. Army
– Agreement for three Zaxby’s Heart of Dallas and three Armed Forces bowls in six years. Illinois played in Dallas three years ago but couldn’t fill the spot last year. It was Big 12 vs. Navy in Armed Forces last year.

Link

That would put us at seven maybe eight wins depending on how everything else shakes out. I'll take that. Probably need nine to go to the Outback

Top Bottom