Sid: Fleck may be responsible for the sale of 1,200 new Gophers football season tix

It would be interesting to know what that metric relates to. Is it the season ticket total 1,200 tickets more than last year, or is it just 1,200 season tickets were bought by people who never had season tickets before? Or just people buying season tickets after not having them last year. All those things are different, and should be treated differently.

It would be interesting to know what that metric relates to. Is it the season ticket total 1,200 tickets more than last year, or is it just 1,200 season tickets were bought by people who never had season tickets before? Or just people buying season tickets after not having them last year. All those things are different, and should be treated differently.

I'm guessing new season tickets just means they didn't have them last year, without breaking down further if they were also a first-time STH or not.

Poor Sid- these are his takes now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought last we heard season tickets on a per ticket sale were up, but ticket holders were down.

I'm really not sure we get ANY reliable data on this topic....

1. It's Sid. who knows what he means.

2. key word is "may." yes, some people probably are buying season tickets because of Fleck. But to really know that, you would have to ask each ticket buyer why he or she made the purchase. I don't know what kind of survey process the ticket office uses, what type of data they collect, and who has access to it. so, without more information, it's almost impossible to prove or disprove the statement.

heck of a jotting sid!

Every time I visit this site, I read this as saying "Sid may be responsible for the sale of 1200 new Gophers football season tix." I love it and I can't help but chuckle every time.

Let's celebrate when sales get back to 2015 levels. Cutting prices what, halfway back to 2015 levels and not having a throwaway Year 1 will go a long way to grease those skids.

Top Bottom