CBS: Johnny Manziel considering coaching college football once NFL career is over

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per CBS:

Johnny Manziel's football career isn't officially over yet, but it's getting there. So if Manziel is going to stay in the game, it may be as a coach.

Speaking at the International Football Betting Conference in Costa Rica, Manziel was asked what he would do if his pro football career ended for good. In short, Manziel said he would likely return to college, maybe as a coach.

"I'd do something involved with sports. I can't get away from it," he said, via ESPN. "I've had to ask myself that a little bit as of late over the past year, but at the same time, I'd want to be involved in sports in some way, whether it's coaching, whether it's doing something like that. So I think that'd be my route."

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...ing-college-football-once-nfl-career-is-over/

Go Gophers!!

Glad my boys are done with football. Would never let them play for a team with Manziel coaching on it

His NFL career is over and he's not yet coaching college... Am I missing something???

Top Bottom