Oregon State QB leaves team

It hurts their depth at the position, for sure. But not surprising, given he was usurped by the juco transfer for the starting gig.

As the article says this is after they named the transfer QB they picked up as their starter. Probably semi expected result here.

As the article says this is after they named the transfer QB they picked up as their starter. Probably semi expected result here.

Fans seem livid about this, they thought MM was the best QB last year, and GA stubbornly wouldn't play him. Their offense played well under him. Lots of questioning GAs QB development and decision on who to play. Good development for us.

Fans seem livid about this, they thought MM was the best QB last year, and GA stubbornly wouldn't play him. Their offense played well under him. Lots of questioning GAs QB development and decision on who to play. Good development for us.

Won't matter if their JUCO guy is good.

So could he play in 2017 for another team? Asking for a friend...

From a couple of my hard core Wisky fans rumor has it, it wasn't his decision to leave. The man upon the Iron Throne told him to go.

This isn't even remotely true. I remember an article on GA leaving and Barry discussed how he found out and how shocked he was.

This isn't even remotely true. I remember an article on GA leaving and Barry discussed how he found out and how shocked he was.

Yeah Barry seemed pretty annoyed and still surprised when he did the press conference.

Not really- MM was a great citizen and teammate- but couldn't throw a ball accurately downfield. Most are sad to see him go- but realistic in acknowledging his deficiencies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really- MM was a great citizen and teammate- but couldn't throw a ball accurately downfield. Most are sad to see him go- but realistic in acknowledging his deficiencies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was he more of a running threat?

GA is taking a risk with an unproven guy with a much stronger arm. Marcus M was the safe choice.
He is a soft spoken kid and smart. 4.0 GPA out of high school. He was also Mike Riley recruit and as soon as they brought the JC kid in this seemed inevitable. A lot of Beav fans were hoping Marcus would get a chance and see how it went. Count me in that group. It sounds like he will end up at Fresno State. GA wants to be able to stretch the field to open up the run game and score more points. If Luton sucks there will be a lot of pissed off fans.

Top Bottom