TV show

swingman

Reaction score
Doogie notes that PJ will have a coaches show on one of the main local channels. Said Fleck wants to market the team. Said he is surprised from marketing standpoint the very limited media access to practice. Same dates as general public. SaId requests for promised team meeting access ignored.

I typically have enjoyed the coach's show over the years and quit watching last year when it turned into a webcast thing. With Fleck's personality it could perhaps turn into must-see-TV.

I typically have enjoyed the coach's show over the years and quit watching last year when it turned into a webcast thing. With Fleck's personality it could perhaps turn into must-see-TV.

Coach Claeys knew his X's and O's, that is for certain and I generally liked the guy even though he had the personality of a broom stick. His coach's show was pretty impossible to get through. I never got passed about 5-10 minutes of it.

LOL

Doogie notes that PJ will have a coaches show on one of the main local channels. Said Fleck wants to market the team. Said he is surprised from marketing standpoint the very limited media access to practice. Same dates as general public. <b>SaId requests for promised team meeting access ignored.</b>

^ Interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched Claeys for information only, I watched the Kill show as well. Truth be known, the production factor of both of them was awful. Mike Max is tough viewing, but I am going to watch what any of the former head coaches have to say when breaking down the previous game. I will watch Fleck as well, just hope he gives us some real insight and not the same old responses.

Top Bottom