Picture: "Row With Us" billboards up around Twin Cities

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

This guy is embarrassing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clearly it's all PJ and not the U at all behind any of this

Do you think PJ has any say in the Football billboards put up in town?

I saw one tonight coming home from movie night, looked good.

It was sarcasm. Forgot my /s.

I think I got your sarcasm, but you missed mine. I don't believe for a second that the U is putting up those billboards without any input or knowledge from Fleck. The billboards are fine. If you are going to use that slogan, billboards are likely the right spot to do it. I am all for promoting the team.

I think I got your sarcasm, but you missed mine. I don't believe for a second that the U is putting up those billboards without any input or knowledge from Fleck. The billboards are fine. If you are going to use that slogan, billboards are likely the right spot to do it. I am all for promoting the team.

Never said he had no input, but would say the U is fully on board with this as well. People (not saying you) act like it's just Fleck doing this all. The university is fully on board with this as well.

Never said he had no input, but would say the U is fully on board with this as well. People (not saying you) act like it's just Fleck doing this all. The university is fully on board with this as well.

I think it is safe to save the University and PJ are in the same boat. Rowing together. To achieve Elite status in the B1G. Basically, it is like a F.A.M.I.L.Y. going on a canoe trip. They ROW THE BOAT together and hopefully the H.Y.P.P.R. kid isn't in your boat.

Top Bottom