All Things "Being P.J. Fleck" ESPNU Documentary Series Thread

Stan

Reaction score
The 4-part show starts tonight! This is Elite exposure for the program.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Will there be anywhere online we can watch them? Does anyone know?

So like, tomorrow afternoon I can log on and watch or is it just going to be during the broadcast?

I think you should be able to login and watch at any time.

I think you should be able to login and watch at any time.

Cool. I don't have time to watch when it airs so I was hoping I could do that, I guess I'll report back tomorrow with my findings!

Ironically I'll be at TCF Bank Stadium tonight watching the movie on the big screen, so I won't catch it live. Hope BTN2Go has it on demand.

This show will be Elite

Hope ESPN does a great job showcasing the campus and area as a whole. MSP is horribly underrated as a location

Ironically I'll be at TCF Bank Stadium tonight watching the movie on the big screen, so I won't catch it live. Hope BTN2Go has it on demand.
It is being replayed multiple times over the next week on ESPN

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My only complaint is that it is only 30minutes

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

He's always had a motor. His mom took him to the doctor because she thought something was wrong with him. The doctor told her he is a perfectly normal kid.

They showed Justin Gaard as working for "KAFN"

Quite a few people in coaching that crossed path with him in college and the pros saw his potential as a head football coach. He had some good mentors along the way. But, most of it is all PJ Fleck.

He's always had a motor. His mom took him to the doctor because she thought something was wrong with him. The doctor told her he is a perfectly normal kid.

That was pretty funny. A very enjoyable 30-minutes. Go Gophers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

who's got a wall? I need to go run throught it.

Pretty decent first episode.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first segment. This is going to be great exposure for The University of Minnesota and Gopher Football.

What I take away from this is how highly regarded he is by everyone he ever played for, worked under, and worked over.... and that includes some VERY big names in football. They understand how genuine he is and what his capacity to succeed is.

Is it gameday yet?! Needed another hour. Can't wait til next week. I bet the next episode shows more about his coaching the team and relations recruiting now that his background is out of the way.

Super excited to see next week's episode where there should be actual footage of camp from this week.

I enjoyed his explanation of why he wears a tie. His parents are wonderful ! Also, his discussion on every coach having their own methods of running a program and his just being another option.

I thought it was really interesting. I've seen/heard most of that stuff already over the past few months. Really interested to see some actual footage. Is the filming over with, or are they going to incorporate some in season stuff? Would love to see a Hard Knocks type show with him, but I'm sure the NCAA would rage hell at that idea

Top Bottom